Chapter 19 CALM BEFORE THE STORM

PETE'S POV

Its been a month since me and Vegas been together. Im happy because we build our family healthy and our life this past few days is so healthy.

Vegas always pampering me and Venice and sometimes Vegas sleep with us but he also came back to their house since his father always calling him.

To be honest i just want to introduce Venice to his grandfather but Vegas told me that this is not the right time.

I don't know why but i didn't argue anymore its not even necessary.

As long as me, Venice and Vegas are happy and we enjoy each others company we were happy to live our life.

Vegas invite me and Venice to having a beach trip to unwind and to spoil our son so he can enjoy his childhood.

And i was excited when he told me that we will go to beach since I've been pregnant to Venice i'll never go out to a-trip.

So i told Vegas that we will gonna go shopping first to our clothes for a trip and he doesn't argue with me anymore and held Venice.

Im so happy since Venice really fond with Vegas and always want Vegas to held him. Im jealous sometimes since Venice doesn't want me if he's  papa Vegas is with him.

Time passed the three of us manage to go to the mall and I'm the one who drive since Venice doesn't want to take away to his daddy this kid is forgetting that I'm the one who gave birth to him.

But Vegas also want to hold our son and pampering him almost everyday.

As we go in the mall i immediately drag Vegas to the clothing store that will sell a Hawaiian family shirt it's white with a  black coconut tree on it.

And the little clothes looks cute so i imagine it with Venice and Vegas but felt sad since this set is for a male-female family but i ignore that since i can be a mother with Venice too but  i grab two for men for me and Vegas and one little clothes for our baby Venice.

After that we shopping more of we needed to the trip and ate at the Korean restaurant that Vegas and i  favorite place to go when we were a fubu things back then.

Im excited to go to the trip so i have many things bought this time and i pity vegas since he's the only one who gonna held all the things i buy.

And after we go back i call yaya ning to grab venice and led the child to the nursery room.

And since i saw how Vegas really behave and being a good father and husband to me this past few weeks, i suddenly think to give him a reward since i think he's been tired to held Venice and follow me around.

I walk toward him on the couch and cling on his bicep and tell him.

"Love let's go upstair i know your tired, do you want me to massage you?" I said while roaming my hand on his bicep to his torso.

He look at me as if he's already know what I'm doing right now and he didn't hesitate and grab my wrist and we go upstair.

I know how he always tempted to do this with me but he always hold back himself maybe he thinks that I'm uncomfortable so he doesn't push me to make out with him.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard the door lock so we are already here in the room i didn't notice.

I push Vegas at the bed and i crawl to him to top on him and i sit beside him and started massaging his tights and teasing him to tickle his tights up to his manhood inside his short.

And Vegas can't hold it anymore and tilt my body to lay down to the bed, he's now on top of me and kissing my neck, licking it and leave a mark as if marking me as his own.

Vegas was about to undress me when he's phone ringing and he grab and missed the call.

He continue to undress me while sucking my lips and invade my mouth with his tongue but his phone ring again.

He grab and saw the caller ID and stood up and answer the call.

"Whose calling love" i asked him but he looks annoyed and feel sorry.

"it's my dad Pete he wants me to go back immediately now since it's emergency" he said and walk toward me held my hands and spoke again "I'm sorry Pete can we continue this next time or tomorrow since we're on a trip" he said with a sad eyes.

I know he doesn't want to bailed me but i understand him and agree to him and peck his lips and hug him.

"Its okay my love but please comeback immediately after your works okay iloveyouuu" i said and hug him again for the last time.

"Okay darling do you want anything i will buy when i comeback" he said.

"Just comeback its enough" i said and he smile at me and kiss me deeply before he go out.

Sometimes I'm sulking with him since he's alway going home every-time we were gonna bond as family.

But i understand him since he's still working with his father.

Vegas still not live with us since he said he will work with his father until he gave back to his father all the things his father gave to him since he was child.

VEGAS POV

Were on a middle of steamy activities but the fuck some one call and interrupt us.

I missed the call but it call again and i grab the phone and answer first when i saw the caller its my father and i answer it immediately.

"What is it dad?" I ask him

"Go back home and i have good news for you this will gonna help us to gain more power" he said happily.

"I have things to do dad i will comeback later" i said annoyed.

"No Vegas go home right now don't  them wait for you" my father said.

"Them? Who's waiting for me including you dad" i ask blankly.

"Just go home now and you will know" he said and end the call.

I don't want to bailed Pete but i know my father will gonna bugged me again and again if i will not go home now. 

I heard Pete asking me who's calling and i breath in and out before turning to him and tell him that my father who's the one who call and i tell him that i need to go home theres an emergency.

And he agreed with me but i know that he's sulking inside since i always left them every time my father call me to go home.

I hug him and kissed him deeply before i go home.

While driving I'm still thinking who gonna wait for me including my dad.

"Whats up to you now dad!"

To be continue..........