Chapter 20 HIDING

VEGAS POV

I arrived at the house and go to my fathers office and knock on the door.

And he said "come in my son"

I feel weird since he's only call me son if he has need with me or something what to assign me.

So i come in and i saw a women to the side tabe with her side a middle age man that probably my fathers business partner.

I seat at the side of my father and ask immediately.

"Whats with the sudden meeting dad?"

"Your too impatience, my son greet our guest first" my father said and smiled at me he's fake smile led my body into shiver.

I greet them and bow my head to respect.

Dad speak and introduce his business partner to me.

"This is Mr. Kim Chen Wang and this beautiful girl beside Mr. Kim is his daughter Yim Wang" my father said. And may father introduced me also.

My father grab an brown envelope and put it in front of me and gesture mo to open the envelope and i open it.

My eyes widen when i saw t whats writtn there its say that me and this girl opposite me are getting married.

My father and his business partner arrange a agreement that me and his son will gonna married next month.

And i stand immediately and look at my dad.

"Whats with this dad? I didn't even know that girl why would i married her" i said with anger.

My father gesture me to seat back and glared at me.

"This is our agreement of Mr. Kim so we can gain more power by teaming up with them" he said and i cant process what hes talking about.

"This is the right time to prove to me Vegas that you will make me proud my son" he said and i grab the papers and rush to go to my room and slam the papers to my office desk.

Im annoyed and I'm mad how I'm gonna tell this with Pete to my frustrated i go to my room and punch the wall until my fist felt numb.

i don't know what to do all i know i sat down and hug my knees and bow my head and cry.

Time passed Nop knock on my door and tell me my father call me.

So i stood up and clean my fist and go to my dad office.

"What now?" I ask him without any expression.

"Your engagement will gonna held next week as soon as possible so don't run away Vegas" he said

"Dad i don't know that girl why would i get married with the girl i didn't know and i didn't even love her" i shout at him.

"Love? Vegas love can ruin you, you don't need to love her just married with her so we can make it to the top" he said

"No i will not agree with this dad" i shout again.

"Really vegas? Then use Pete to steal all their assets so we gain more power in this underworld" he said

I was shock how did he know pete is has connection with me.

"Oh base on your reaction you didn't expect that i know your messing with that fucking gay" he said

"Dont talk bad about hin dad!!" I shout at him with anger look.

"Then what you gonna do Vegas huh!!" He shout at me and slapped me "Just follow what i want or i will not gurannte the safety of your love ones Vegas specially that gay and his son" he said that angere me and rush back again to my room and throw everything i saw.

Time passed

~Next Day~

I woke up to the ring if my phone and i grab it immediately and i saw Pete calling me.

"Hello love" i said

"What the hell vegas where are you i thought your going back last night!" He shout at me.

"Calm down my love why are you shouting, i slept last night that's why i cant go back sorry my love" i said

"Go and and go back here were going to a trip now" he said and i realize that this is the day that will going to beach trip.

I rush to go to the toilet and wash myself and grab all my belongings and rush to go to Pete mansion.

When i arrive they are putting the lagguage  at the van already and i saw Pete going out the door holding Venice and glaring at me.

i walk toward him and kissed Venice chicks and kissed him too but he  look at the opposite side where i was about to kiss him to avoid my kiss.

I think he's sulking since i promise to go back last night but i was angry last night that i cant manage to go back with him.

So i hug him at the back while kissing Venice and i coax him.

"Sorry love i fall asleep last night because i was tired so i forget to go back last night please forgive me" i pout at him 

But he didn't talk and ignored what i said so i talk with Venice to catch his attention.

"Venice  tell to your papa Pete that daddy didn't intended to bailed him last night na na na" i said baby talking and i saw Pete smiling i know how soft he is and he like when i talking with Venice.

But Pete didn't talk yet but i know he's not mad anymore he's only too shy to talk so i whisper to his ear.

"We can continue there what we left last night love I'm gonna book separate room for us" i said

He smiled and look at me with satisfaction and kiss me in my lips then rush to go in the van and i follow him.

Time passed

PETE'S POV

we are arrive at the hotel and book a room for our body guard to yaya ning and Venice and for us.

Yes we let yaya ning to baby sit Venice and share room with Venice so we can enjoy our vacation.

Sorry my son your two daddies are need to separate with you right now.

After of check in I grab the Hawaiian shirt i buy and wear it and i throw the other one to vegas.

"Wear that we will gonna go to beach right now until the weather is still good"

And we both change are clothes and go out to go to yaya ning room to change also Venice clothes.

Im so happy its really fit with with Venice he's so handsome he really looks like Vegas.

I  grab them to go to the seaside and i told yaya ning to take a picture of us.

I hand him my phone and she take a picture of me, Vegas and Venice i look at the photo and its look good Venice is smiling here.

"Look love we have a familiy picture now" i said to vegas but he's looking at her phone and he's texting someone and not pay attention to us.

"Vegas" i call him but he's not listening

"Vegas" i call again but he still not look at me.

"Vegas" i shout at him loudly and slap his shoulder.

"Yes love" he answer and hide his phone immediately and he looks tense.

"Whats wrong with you, i called you so many time" i said

"Nothing love" he hugged me "sorry"  he said.

"Who's your texting?" I ask

"Nothing i didn't text anyone" he said and looked away.

Whats wrong with you Vegas are you cheating on me i thought to myself.

To be continue.......