Chapter 29 PROPOSAL?

VEGAS POV

Its been a week since we reconcile and im stressing for a week now.

Keep thinking of how should i persuade my father about the engagement.

I think something but its not a good option since its so risky.

Pete will really get mad at me if i use this option but i cant think anymore aaarghhh i think my brain is gonna explode.

The only way that i was thinking was to lied to dad and also to Pete.

I was thinking that maybe i will use Pete, and telling to my pa that I'm gonna use Pete so we can stole their asset easily.

I know this is nonsense option but this is the only way to call of the engagement.

I can explain this to Pete  i hope he will understand me.

I call Nop to tell to my pa that i want to talk to him.

Nop came back and notify me that Pa is free right now so i didn't waste any minutes i stand and go to my Pa's office.

I go down and went to his office and knock on his door.

Come in” my father said.

I came in and sat on his chair infront of his table.

So what's your bussiness here and sudden of meeting with me?” he ask.

Pa i have a proposal” i said hesitantly since I'm not confident that he will gonna accept my offer.

Then what is it? tell me don't waste my time if is that nonsense” he said without looking at me.

I want to call off the engagement Pa” i said and he look at me with anger in his eyes.

What are you saying Vegas! if you are talkibg about that leave now it's now or never!” he said angrily.

Pa! let me talk first will you?” i said in authorative tone.

He look at me and glared and i take that as a yes.

I know that you only wanted their power and asset and im propose to you that call of the engagement and i will gonna usa saegtham to stol their asset so you can gain more power, that's  all what you want right?” i said and sight processing all what im saying.

I know all you want is to win against Uncle korn and i will help you Pa just let the engagement off and closed this deals” i said one more time to convinced him.

Then how would you gonna do that?” he ask me.

“It's easy Pa i heard that Pete is gay so im probably gonna seduce him” i said.

don't play with me Vegas do you think im dumb that you dont have any relationship with Pete?  I know that you and that gays are in a relationship!” Pa said that will shock me.

Then im gonna betrayed him Pa so i can get your trust and you will gonna be proud of me

I hope he will buy my lies but im  not gonna do that to pete i will gonna come up to plan after my father accept mg proposal.

Just be sure vegas don't let me down or im the one who gonna work to destroy saengtham's” he said and gesture mo to go out.

I came back to my room and i was thinking of how should i tell this to Pete i don't want to anymore misunderstanding.

Im so stressed so i head to my bead and sleep.

An hour passed i heard and loud knock and i woke up.

I go to my door and open i saw
Yim with anger look.

The fuck you don't know that im resting?” i said angrily.

Why did you reject the merriag Vegas!” she shout at me.

oh so my father does inform them already.

And so?” i said without any expression.

and so??  really Vegas does that fucking gay in the mall force you to call of the engagement??” she said.

What did you say?” i grab her face and tighten my grip “don't ever insult Pete infront of me you are disgusting here!! keep pushing yourself with me so disgusting bitch im not into girls si fuck off before i lose all my temper!!” i said angrily at her and slam the door.

I go back to sleep and rest i need to go to Pete's mansion tomorrow I miss my two babies.

(Next Day)

I woke up and Prepared myself and go out i didn't ate breakfast so i can eat with Pete.

I drove and arrive for a couple of minutes.

I came in to the hosue and i saw pete feeding venice they look cute together.

I grab my phone and snap a picture.

Hey why are you taking picture of me and venice” Pete said pouting.

You look cute together i want to keep this moment” i said and laught at his sulking face.

He really look so cute, I walk towards them and kiss them one by one.

You didn't tell me your going here” pete said.

Do i need to tell you if you will gonna see me here?” i said teasing him.

Tsk!  did you have breakfast already?” he ask.

Not yet, why did you let me eat?” i ask him with teasing look.

ofcourse what do you want? I tell to the buttler to prepared” he said.

You” i said.

He hit me on my chest “Be serious so we can eat together it's already 8 am” he said.

What id we should eat each other?” i said and side smiled at him.

Aii Vegas! Venice is here” “Pervert” he mouthed at me.

Hahaha anything love” i said seriously.

While waiting I help pete to feed our son and play with Venice.

Minutes passed the breakfast is ready and we ate.

Pete I have something to tell you later” I said while eating.

Sure let's talk later after i bath Venice do you want to help me?” he ask.

Sure” I answer him smily since i also want to experience bathing my own son.

2 yrs im not on their side this is a chance to get back what pete suffering for those years im not with them.

I hope that all of our problem will solve immediately.

I want to live peacefuly with my family.

To be continue......

AN: We got another Vegas Pov and it's straight only his pov for now.

Btw sorry if i make this long i had a sudden change of ending but don't worry it's not tragedy so easy and let's wait what will gonna happen for the remaining chapsters btw I want to say sorry that i can't keep my promise that i will gonna update all the remaining chapters in one day because i had a sudden change for the plot story so i will gonna update 1 or 2 chaps everday hope you understand thankyouu all again ana again. ❤