Chapter 22 WHO'S THAT GIRL

PETE'S POV

Time passed it's our last day here in our beach trip and i invite vegas and my baby venice to enjoy the last day before we go home.

We were playing sands making a tower and i let venice sat on the sands so he can really enjoy this beach trip I'm gonna go clean him later for now i want venice to experience what really beach trip is.

We keep playing for hours now were running to the water, vegas teasing venice to throw him up but venice really like it and I'm happy to see them happy together.

last year venice never expirience care for someone it's all me so especially to his daddy that's why my heart is so faltered now that venice now excepting the love of his another daddy.

If i we're to pick i would choose this time again and again im so happy for this day.

I was thinking and I saw Vegas and Venice playing at the water so stand and walk toward them and i hug vegas behind kiss his shoulder since he's topless and i kiss my baby Venice to his chubby cheeks.

I joined them and play with them we played for an hour again before we decided to go back to our room.

This time we decided that Venice will sleep with us tonight so we can cuddle up together the three of us.

time passed it's already night and i shower first since Vegas needs to watch Venice and after me we take turns and while Vegas taking shower i also clean Venice.

I clean his whole body with wipes since it's already night he can't take shower anymore and change his clothes to a sleep wear and we lay down to the bed.

I lay venice beside me feeding him milk and tap lightly his tights to led him to sleep.

After couple of minutes Vegas go out to the bathroom and change his clothes in front of me.

This man really test my patience he's showing his naked body while our baby is in our room.

Hey Vegas go change in the bathroom your son is here you idiot!” i shout at him and rolled my eyes.

Why my darling he's sleeping already, you don't want to see my body anymore?” he said and pout at me.

tsk go change fast and lay down here silly.” i said and tap the side of the bed.

He change his clothes to a sleepwear and go to our bed and kissed our baby Venice cheeks and kissed my forehead after.

I smile at him and hug him and he hug me back and venice is in our midle so we couddle him both.

While my eyes closed I caressed Vegas hair and I spoke.

Hmm love are you sleep already?” i said without opening my eyes.

Not yet love why?, do you want something” he ask.

No, I'm just want to tell you that our baby venice birthday is gonna be next month” i said and open my eyes and held his chin.

I just want to ask you to go to the mall when we came back I want you and me to pick a design since I decided to gift him a gold bracelete” i said and look at his face.

He looked at me and grab my hands that held his chin and kissed it.

Yes we will go there tomorrow so sleep now so we can go back home tomorrow morning” he said and peck me on my lips and to venice cheeks again.