Chapter 17 TRUST

PETE'S POV

I feel my heart is whole right now maybe because my baby venice is growing so fast and also vegas really did all his best to get me back.

Over this fast few weeks i saw vegas dedication to get my approaval he reall did his best not just for me but also to venice.

When he visit me he never forget to greet and baby sit venice and he's spoiling venice with toys.

My heart is happy when i saw them together laughing and playing together.
i must say that vegas really fond to venice even if he thinks venice is not his son.

I'm happy that he truly care for venice even if i lied to him.

Vegas also help me to manage my parents left me a bussinesses he's the one who help me to talk to some business partner he really a professional when it comes to bussiness.

I appreciated his effort and dedication to get me back but im still scared in any circumstances.

I'm scared that maybe someday he will get tired of me, someday he will get to meet someone that can give he's need more than i do.

But I love the way vegas always assure at me when it comes to his surroundings when i ask him about other people that closed to him, he answer me immediately what i want to ask really.

I was planning to gave him a chance this time and i hope vegas never ever waste this chance.

Prove me Vegas that i did the right to give you a chance.

~Next day~

Today Khun is visiting us since he came back from states and he handed some paper bag as usual shopping first typically Thankun.

Hi bitch missyou” khun said with sarcastic tone

i mouthed at him “fuck you” and laugh

Miss my ass youre here last week khun don't exaggerated” i said at him and rolled my eyes.

I miss venice not you” he glared at me and ask again “wheres venice?

He's in the nursery room with yaya ning” i said and he nodded and handed me paper bags

What is this?” I ask him

Paper bags idiot” he said in sarcastic way

I know bitch, why did you gave me this” i ask in annoyance. Im so done with this bitch hahhha

jess at vanesses gift for you and venice they said that they miss you both” he said and walk away.

I put away the paper bag and follow Khun in the nursery room and go insdie and saw khun playing with venice already.

I'm so happy to see my baby receive love to those people around him.

Time passed khun no done playing with venice since venice lookd tired after playing with khun he slept already.

Khun Ask me to talk at the garden and he ask immediately when we reach our chair.

So what's the status of you and vegas now?

I don't know maybe close friends” i said

Close friend my ass, close friend always brought flowers and visit you almost everyday” he said and rolled his eyes on me

uhmm Maybe a suitor i guess are you ok now?” i said sarcastically

So what's your plan now? does your heart wants him too?” he ask in a serious tone

I don't know either but i love his dedicatio. to pursue me i want zo give a chance” i said

Then what about venice do you have a plan to tell him the truth?” khun said

i froze for a moment that's what i didn't plan it yet I'm still scared that he might not accept venice.

And i don't know if he will believe in me since i lied to them at first.

Maybe i will not tell him, im scared khun that he might not accept venice” i said the truth

Don't you see that vegas love venice even if you lied to him that venice isn't his son” he said

Khun has a point he may love venice even more if he knows the truth but i don't know how would i say to him.

I'm still confuse khun what if he only use venice to get my attention” i ask i know it's nonsense but i can't help to overthink.

When it comes to my son I'm weak i don't want to give my child a hardtime on his growing journey.

Pete don't you trust vegas?” he ask out of no where

I silent since im not sure either i don't know if i trust him or not.

Khun no stand and said he will go back now since it's getting late but before he continue his walk past me he pat my shoulder and said...

Think about that throughly pete.

It's evening now i came back from nursery room and I'm still lost of what khun said to me.

Do i need to trust vegas? do i need to tell him the truth?

What if after i said the truth he will change and did not like venice even more.

I'm overthinking too much i think im about to pass out cause of too much stress but my phone suddenly pop a notification.

*ding*

it's vegas he message me that he will go here tommorow.

Vegas:
I will go there tommorow pete, i want to talk to you, iloveyouu imissyou already, goodnight my pete.

I smiled at the last sentence of his chat he never forget to call me his own.

I hope after this we make it through vegas i love you too.

To be continue........

AN: Appreciation message to those people who always commenting and voting to every chapter i update thankyouu somuch and to the 6.72K readers who view or read my ff thankyouu so much i didn't expect this i thought at first that my creation didn't get a 1k views but it's like i underestimate my skill, I may not be perfect and skilled to be a writer but i love you and thankful to all of your support thankyouusomuch.