Chapter 13 HARDSHIP

PETE'S POV

it's been 9 month's since i move in here in state im just waiting for my baby to get born.

Thankun was the one who support me after staying here in state since i don't have any job and i can't take a job since the doctor said that my pregnancy is so sensitive that's why im not allowed to carry heavy thing's or any activities.

This pregnancy it's really hard for me my mood is so hard to handle so im thankful to jess and vanesse these two are thankun's friend here in state.

These two is the one who help me everyday to concour my pregnancy life style.

I'm so thankful to this two specially thankun that they never let me suffer alone and taking care of me even if im hard to handle.

Im just waiting for my baby to get born and i will no be a burden to them anymore.

I can't wait to see my son everytime i tpuch my belly i remembered vegas.

I want to know his reaction if he know he has a son with me.
But i don't want to tell him because im scared he's not gonna believe me and tell me im crazy.

I'm also scared that maybe when he knows he took away my son with me.

That's why i hide it all and to my parent's im so worried and scared also that they will not gonna believe in me and judge me.

But I'm still happy of what i am now.
Im scathing my tummy and i feel his moving but suddenly my stomach hurts .

I scream so jess and vanesse will hear me and they immediately walk towards me.

What's wrong pete” jess ask

I think Im about to gave birth right now my stomach really hurts right now aaaaaahhh” i scream hard cause of pain

calm down breath in breath out pete” vanesse

And they brought me to the hospital and they left me to the delivery room.

THANKUN'S POV

I was came back from state yesterday because i visit pete if he's okay.

I'm hanging out with porsche here in his boyfriend bar. Until now porsche still hasn't had idea of pete's whereabouts.

Totally my mouth is itching to tell him Pete's whereabouts but i promise to pete since he's right porsche mouth can't stoppable so he will gonna tell vegas and i respect pete's decision.

I was about to drink another glass when my phone is ringging.

oh its was jess and he answer the call

What???  what happen to pete?” and i saw porsche look at me fuck did i say it loud

I end the call as i heard jess that pete is about tp gave birth right now so i need to go and book a flight right now.

I was about to stand up and goodbye to porsche when he grab my wrist and push me again to the chair.

What did you said earlier did i hear pete” porsche ask

What no maybe you misheard what i said is put i ask the the caller what's wrong why did he PUT it on” I emphasize the PUT word and not looking at him i easily fool porsche since were in the bar it's loud here so i can easily find an excuse.

Really?  are you not lying to me khun?” he ask

Why would i?” i said with high pitch tone

and porsche glared at me and i stand again and goodbye at him while im walking out.

I ran as fast i can i book immediately a flight while im packing my lagguage and go to the airport.

PETE'S POV

I woke up and saw a white ceiling and i roamed my eyes in the room and i saw no one but suddenly the door open and i saw a two nurse one holding my baby and the other one was holding papers and pen.

And he hand be the baby and i saw the little boy so cute and i touch his face soflty and the nurse suddenly spoke.

Uhmm What is his name sir?” the nurse ask

Venice Izaack Saengtham” Yes i pzt my surname not vegas surname since im the only one here and i want to involve him in my son as long as i can take care of my son i will never ever ask for his assistance.

This is much better.
the nurse left and they left venice with me and they will be back an hour.

Im so happy i held him right now he's so hansome but he resemblance his father he really look like vegas.

His eyes and nose are after with vegas but his smiles he get his wide smile with me and he has a dimple too he's look so cute i can't  take my eyes in my baby boy face.

Papa loves you my Venice

~2 years after~

“Fast forward 2yrs after”

I was cooking for our breakfast venice are playing with his uncle jess and aunt venesse.

I remember after i gave birth thankfun arive the day after i gave birth venice and to my surprise i saw him handing so many paper bag's i think he's shopping first before he came here.

And it's so hilarious that Khun brought venice so many clothings that it's age for 1-2yrs old baby and i facepalm of what khun buy.

But it's okay venice can wear it now dince he's gonna turn two 4 months left so the clothing is fit him now.

I'm so happy that venice uncle and aunt spoil him with toys and clothing and help me baby sit him since I've been working now.

So Jess and Vanesse is the one who baby sit venice when im at work so i can provide my baby needs.

I was in my thoughts when my phone ring and i saw it's thankun.
I close the stove and answer the phone.

Yes Khun did you miss me immediately?” i said

No pete i have something to tell you” he said with a sad tone

What's wrong khun?” i ask him

Your mother and your father are gone pete” he said and i heard him sobbs

what ar you joking at me?” i said angrily

No im not joking pete im gonna book you and venice a flight go pack your things and go back here” he said and i imediately pack our things and rush to the airport with venice in my hands.

Im sorry mom and dad.

To be continue....

AN: Hi bubbles so idecided to let die pete parent's here since i don't know if i have i time to put them in the story anymore and this will be also a way to my plot so forgive for not giving pete a happy family but i will surely give it to his little fam soon.