Chapter 11 PLUS ONE

PETE'S POV

After leaving vegas to the hotel i pack my belongings to my apartment and brought it with me and i book to another hotel so i can rest first and go to thankun house tommorow.

I woke up at 10 am and i manage to go out already since i don't want vegas to found where am I  so i get a cab to thankun's house.

I knock on his door while im handing my lagguage.
after a couple of minutes thankun open the door

Ohh pete what are you doing here?  and why did you bring your lagguage” thankun said and looking at me confuse

just let me in first and i tell you everything” i said and push him slightly so i can go in.

oyyy this bitch push me oyy what's wrong with you” thankun said rolling his eye's

can i stay here for a mean time?” i ask him with a pleading eyes.

tell me first why are you here? and what's wrong” he said and stand straight looking at me

I don't want to see vegas” i said

why what's wrong” he said “i can't understand you pete if you only said you don't want to see him ohoyy!” he said irritated

“Okay okay i tell you everything”

And tell him everything and he's now satisfied to let me stay here for a while.

~1 week later~

it's been a week since i stay here in thankun house and i never leave this house since that day.

I always look at my phone and saw Vegas message's and also porsche messages.

I didn't reply to porsche since i knoe that vegas will gonna ask him where am I.

I know porsche he will definitely tell vegas where am i if i tell him that I'm here in thankun's house.

I locked myself here in the room and cry everynight i dont know why but i feel like I've been emotional lately.

And every morning i felt like im sick i throw up every morning and i feel my head it's cracking.

I go down to the kitchen to drink water and i felt dizzy but i ignored it and greet thankun that eating on the dining area.

I was about to go back upstair but i felt more dizzy and my sight went black and i collapsed.

THANKUN'S POV

Pete always lock himself at the room and every breakfast i always saw his swelling eyes ebery morning and he's also always throwing up.

I don't know what's wrong with this bitch.

I saw pete going down and he greet me but he looks pale i think he's sick.

He always look like that it's been 4 days since he looks pale.

When pete was about to go upstairs i saw her collapsed.

I rush over him and shake him to wake him up but he's not responding.
i held his wrist but he has pulse so i take him to his room and call our family doctor.

The doctor's arrive and check pete's condition.

After an hour the doctor leave the room and i ask him what's wrong with pete and doctor told me something that it shock me.

PETE'S POV

I woke up and roamed my eyes and i see im in my rooms. and i renumbering what happen to me i slowly move my body and lift my body to seat and i saw thankun spacing out in my side.

huyy what's wrong with you?” i slap his arms to get his attention and he's schock and go back to his sense

What happen to me?” i ask again a question since he's silence

You passed out pete andd uhmm and” he's stuttering and can't continue what he want to say

Anddd???” i ask him curiously

Pete your pregnant” he shout at me

Don't joke thankun im not in a mood” i said to him

I'm not kidding pete the doctor said your a 1 week pregnant” he said with sincerity

thankun how would i get pregnant im a boy” i said

but the doctor said your pregnant and it's so rare to have that pete” thankun said

I was silent processing what thankun said.
Really I am pregnant?  how it possible for all people why me?

if you don't belive then let's go again to check up your tummy if it's true” he said

And I agree to him we go to their family doctor's  private hospital since my case is rare i can't tell this to anyone and i need to get this to private doctor's.

We came back at hospital and it's confirm I'm pregnant my tears fell down and i can't stop crying.

I don't know how do i react, and i dont know what im gonna do, I'm not prepared for this.

I'm pregnant, i have a child with vegas
I cry until i fell asleep

I woke up and i saw thankun beside me and i ask him out of no where.

should i get rid of this?” i said and thankun shock of what i said and hit my head

idiot!! why would you get rid that child it's not his/her fault why your pregnant it's your fault your too much addicted with sex and forget to use protection!” thankun said with frustrations

I can't blame him thankun's right it's my fault and the baby has nothing wrong why i am like this.

You will help me?” i ask him while crying

ofcourse, but i will send you to state pete since there's are specialist there when it comes to your case” he said

thankyouu so much thankun” im crying and hug him I'm too emotional right now i dont know what to do but atleast thankun is here to guide and help me “but i have a favor thankun plss don't tell this to anyone even my parents most is for vegas plsd I'm begging you” i cry louder at him and he pat my back.

okay okay pete i will not tell to vegas

To be continue.......

AN: Omg pete is pregnant, hmmm?? what will gonna happen next?  see you tom or see u on friday hehe