Chapter 24 SET UP

PETE'S POV

It's been a week since Vegas and i break apart we're not totally break up already but for me it's almost like that.

All this week all i did was to cry in my room and I barely eat.

I can't even baby sit Venice anymore bacause im always locking myself at my room.

But I'm thankful to yaya Ning that she understand me and didn't force me to go out and he took care for Venice really well.

I don't know what to do anymore but I felt betrayed all this time his pursuing me is all fake why Vegas pursue me at first if he's going to get married.

My heart hurt so much i feel weaken day by day.

Thankun visit me yesterday telling me that i need to be strong and took care of my son instead.

I feel sorry for Venice that i can't give any attention for him this week Im too selfish that all i think is my feelings.

I didn't think that my son also affected to this matter.

After realising so many things after i cried and locked myself i stand up and i fixed myself and dressed neatly.

I'll go outside and I saw yaya Ning holding Venice while feeding my baby.

Yaya Ning look at me with a concern look but she smiled at me to hide her concern for me.

I smile back at him and gesture him to hand me over Venice.

I hugged my son tighter and said sorry with a low voice, my tears are about to fall but I control it to not fall im too ashame to cry in front of yaya Ning.

But yaya Ning stand up and excuse herself that she will have something to do at the kitchen,  but I know she reason that out when he sense that I feel uncomfortable.

And I thank of what she did she really know me well.

After an hour of taking care of my son my phone vibrate and had a notification message, it was porsche.

Porsche:
You okay?  thankun tell me everthing let's  drink dont lock yourself there let's meet at kinn's bar tonight 7pm.

I was thinking first if i will go and I agree to him and reply ok and stand up and put venice to his crib.

And look at my son while he's sleeping.

My son really look like his daddy.

Sorry my son that I failed to protect our family, sorry that our family is about to part ways again” i said crying while looking at my son sleeping peacefully.

Im gonna be strong for you my son, sorry we're not happy and complete on your bday, I'm sorry my son, papa always love you No matter what” and i kissed his forehead.

I need to be strong so i can give venice a happy and unforgettable birthday that he deserve.

I cam back to my room and sleep first since it's still early to the time what porsche said.

I fell asleep while crying again.

~Time passed~

I woke up at 6pm and u stand up and go to the shower immediately.

When im done showering i text porsche that im on my way and put on clothes.

I'll go out and grab my car and tell to my body guard that i don't want to escort me this time.

30 minutes of driving I arrive at kinn's bar since this is not far from our mansion.

I'll go inside but there's still no porsche presence there i roamed my eyes but he's no found.

I seat on the counter bar and wait a minutes maybe porsche is late.

I wait for 5 minutes but he still not arrive i grab my phone and text his whereabouts.

When I put my phobe on my pocket i felt presence behind me and i didn't turn around maybe it's porsche pullung pranks on me.

But i sense a familiar perfume familiar perfume that i used to smell almost everday.

And when i remember who's the owner of this smell i realize that porsche set me up.

Fuck porsche i cursed porsche in my mind and i stand immediately and i turn around i saw Vegas.

He look presentable but his eyes said it all he's broken inside his eyes as if he's not sleeping for a week.

And it hurts me to see him like that vut i can't control myself to be mad at him.

I walk past at him and he grab mw wrist.

Pete plss let's talk for a minute plsss pete i begge” he said about to cry.

What's for Vegas? if it's about your engagement don't talk to me we don't need to talk anymore i don't want any explaination” i said straight lokking to his eyes.

Pete plss i don't want to turned this way but my father did all this he arrange this with his bussiness partner” he said sincerely.

fuck your father Vegas” i shout at him he look at me disbelief “are you a puppet that you don't have a own decision that you always following what your fathers want!!” I shout at him loud and some people looking at us now but i don't care i can't hold my anger anymore.

Pete plss just let me clean this first and i will go back to you and Venice” he said while crying.

fuck you Vegas! this is the last straw i have” i breath in and out hard before i spoke again.

Then choose Me and venice or your fucking father that's the last thing i can do” i said and look away at him I know im being too selfish right now but that's all i have.

Pete don't do this to me don't let me choose your both important to me pete plss don't do this to me” he said cry even more.

That's it Vegas this is the last time you will see me and venice we can live without you,  we live for 2years without you and we can still live all of our life without you.” I said hurt i know im talking nonsense since i know to myself that i can't live without him but i need to be strong.

He didn't  speak and all he did was cry and i spoke at the last time.

Don't worry im still giving you a rights to see your son and go to his party but that's the last time that you can step in our house if you want your son just contact one of my house keeper and i will send venice to you thats all” and i rush walk away and my tears i keep holding not to fall is now falling not stop.

I feel hurt so much to all i said to him but that's all the remaining patience i have.

He didn't choose us that's mean he left us.

Fucking Bastard

To be continue........

AN:Guys tell me if you want me to write vegas pov for the chapter 25 or should i skip already to the continuation of the story of pete. let me know on the comment below I'm gonna wait since I'm writing 2-4 or 5 chapters today as possible.