Chapter 27 JEALOUS

PETE'S POV

When we join the party Khun started the games for kids and some for adults.

Jay never live me and always by my side so i cant be uncomfortable and i thank him.

Me and Jay talking and joking with each other when i felt some gaze looking at our direction when i turn around i saw Vegas looking at me and Jay angrily.

This bastard had a guts to be jealous the fact that he's the one who about to get married already.

I look at him too and rolled my eyes at him and looked away.

Time passed games are now ended and Khun call each important person for Venice to give a message and wish for my son.

Khun started with him to give a short message.

Khun:
Happy birthday Venice your too precious for us specially I'm the one who help your papa Pete through those 2yrs that we've been together in states I'm just wishing that i hope you will grow a kind person and not a bad person like someone you know love you Venice.

Khun said looking at Vegas.

After Khun He called Vanesse and gave speech also and wish Venice a happy life and healthy life living.

And Khun call me and Jay this bitch is really knows how to pissed Vegas and I'm happy for that Vegas deserve that.

Jay is the first who spoke.

Jay:
Venice happy birthday my son your growing fast its like a months when Pete gave birth to you, Venice learn to love you through out this years that i took care of you when we were in states when Pete needs to go to work I'm the one who took care of you as your second father all i wish for you is to grow kind and humble at all cost and take care of your papa Pete loveyouu Venice.

Jay really did his work to pissed of Vegas haha calling Venice as his son in front of Venice real father haha i want to burst at laughing but i control myself and act that i cry of what jay said.

"Specially the father of the celebrant" khun said at the mic.

Venice my son Papa Pete loves you so much I may not a perfect father that you have but i still can provide the love that you needed, our family may not complete i will do my best to provide everything you need without a help of other Papa Pete love you so much my son we can live together the two of us don't grow too fast na? So papa always have Venice as my baby okay? Ilove you my son.

I said and hug him and cry for a minutes and i swipe my tears and grab the gift that i bought for him the bracelet that me and Vegas bought together at the last time we are happy as a family.

An hour passed the party for entertainment has ended only the adults are partying now drinking alcohol.

We were drinking now me, jay, vanesse, khun, kinn, porsche and vegas at the one table.

I excuse myself first to go upstair and chage my clothes first.

When i about to open my door i felt someone behind me but i ignore it i know who is this.

I open my door and go inside and about to close the door but Vegas push it and go in to my room.

"What are you doing here? Your not allowed here" I said without any expression.

"Do you have boyfriend already Pete?" He asked in a low tone but i ignored it.

"I said your not allowed here so go out right now! Your only allowed at venicer nursery room this is my room and your not allowed here!" I shout at him.

"Why Pete? Just because you brought already here your new boyfriend!" He shout at me angrily.

"And why do you care?" I ask and turn around to get my clothes.

"Why do i care Pete? Really were not even break up we didn't even talk about are relationship then you already had a new boy!!" He said

"Oh really Vegas? Do you hear what your saying? Were not a thing anymore since you choose your father over us your son!" And point my finger at him "and fuck you Vegas your angry because i have new one but look at you your getting married anytime soon fuck your mindset and your stupid jealousy" and i push him to go out.

But he hug me tighter and i push him harder but he hug me so tight that i cant barely breath.

"Fuck you Vegas let me go i cant breath bastard" i push him and slap his chest over and over again.

He slowly let me go and sobs on my shoulder he cried while leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Pete please comeback to me, i don't want to get married with someone i didn't love" he said while crying.

"Then why did you choose your father Vegas? Why you cant leave him and live with us" i said holding my tears to fall down.

"Because he threaten me that he will gonna hurt you and Venice and ask me to steal all your asset if i don't want to get married to someone, Pete i don't know what to do, i don't let someone hurt you and Venice" he said and he fall on his knee's.

Vegas slamp at the floor and sat down hug his knee's.

I feel guilty of what i did i pressured him without knowing what he's been through.

I sit beside him and hold his chin and turn up to face me. He looks so broken like a glass he's in too much pain like me.

"Vegas Im sorry, I'm sorry that I'm too selfish to always think of my own feelings" i said and i lean my head on his head also.

"Pete don't say sorry its also my fault of being coward and let my family in pain I'm so weak that i cant fight for my family" Vegas said and held my both cheeks.

"Then starting now we will fight together for our family Vegas we will fight against your father wether you like it or not i cant live with this situation anymore vegas i want to feel your embrace again so lets fight together na?" I said and kiss him.

"lets fight together"

To be continue.......

AN: As promise i update 5 chapters today and thats all for today maybe ill update again tom loveyouu all keep safe always guys.

Guy let me know if you want me to write a smut at the next chapter or sbould i focus to the story line of how would they fix their problem.

comment down below ⬇⬇⬇

PS. if there are some typo's and wrong grammar forgive me since i didn't check all those chapter after i write it don't know but im too lazy to check will do it if im not lazy anymore HAHHAHA