011

I start the car and remember my left arm, fortunately for me I can drive one handed, I drove myself to the nearest hospital to get my arm looked at. The whole time I thought about Chrissy, what if she tried to call me whilst i was at that losers house and I wasn't there? It was getting late so maybe I should just talk to her tomorrow, i dunno. I'll figure it out.

It had been around a month since the incident at Eddie's trailer. Mom and school insisted I stay off due to my arm being broken in multiple places. I told everyone who asked that I was practicing a cheer move on my own at a park and it went wrong, that that's how it broke. Only me and Eddie know what really happened.

I haven't spoken to Eddie all month, after the argument we had i just figured he would come around, call me to see how I was doing after the whole traumatic incident. He never did. Chrissy called a few times, stayed over once. We didn't talk much about Jason or Eddie, we spoke about college and how much we're gonna miss each other if one of us leaves for it.

I never did end up doing the Special K, the baggie is taped to the underneath of my dresser so that nobody has any chance of finding it. Truth be told I got too nervous to do it alone.

Dustin's concerned about me, he said I've been different since the day I broke my arm but I just told him I'm fine and that me and a friend he doesn't know had gotten into a fight. He didn't believe me and was extremely persistent about knowing what was up, makes me wonder why. Surely he can't know what happened, it's not something Eddie would admit to people, especially not my brother.

I looked up and I was at school, I felt sick to my stomach about going back but at least my cast was off now, just got this ugly brown thing on. "Have a good day, don't push yourself." My mom said from the drivers seat next to me. I looked down at my hands and picked at my nails. I nodded at her, took off my seatbelt and got out of the car. I looked back and waved but as I was walking and crashed into someone.

I put my head down and walked away, muttering a small "sorry." to whomever I had just walked into. "Don't hurt yourself, Princess." It was Eddie's voice. My head snapped up quickly to see him. I cant lie, maybe it was the fact that I hadn't seen him in a while or well, anyone for that matter, but he looked extra good today. "Is that all you have to say to me? You know what, I don't even care, forget it." I start to walk away when he shouted "You left something at my house, Elaine!"

I run up to him and hit him on his arm "Shut up! Are you stupid?" He smirked at me and dragged me off to the side, away from where most other people were and sat me down on the bench. "I thought about what you said, about the whole friends thing and you're right. Maybe not all of you are so bad, ya know?" My eyes frantically looked between the both of his, searching for any kind of humour that may be written across his face. Nothing, I seriously cannot read this man. "You're serious?"

"No. I'm not."

I scoff and roll my eyes at him. "So you basically called me over here to poke fun at me? After everything that happened at yours? Do you think I need this right now, Eddie?" He leaned forward and laughed in my face "it's just a joke, Henderson. Calm down. Also please stop walking into me at the front of school, if you wanted my attention you coulda just talked to me, like a normal person." What is with him, Jesus Christ.

"What the fuck is up with you, Eddie? Why are you treating me the way you treat Jason?" I stood up from the bench and folded my arms over my chest, trying not to wince at the pain I felt in my left arm. "You're a joke. You act like we're friends one minute, then act like you hate me the next! I mean I know the last time we talked we argued but can you just get over it? Please!"

Eddie said nothing and just stared at me, hand on his chin with a smug grin on his face. "What Munson? Speechless cause I'm right?"

"You wanna kiss me so bad right now." Did I just hear him right? "What?" My eyebrows knit together and a blush rises on my face, spreading outwards to the tips of my ears. "You heard me, clearly." He stands up and leans down to my level. "I said, you wanna kiss me so bad right now." I am gonna make this fucker eat his words.

"Oh yeah? And what makes you say that?" He laughs lightly "Maybe its all the blushing you're doing." He moves my hair behind my ear and pinches the top of it. "Maybe it's the fact that I was so right, your blush even went to your ears. Elaine, you are the colour of a rose right now." If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was about to pass out. "So why don't you?" For the first time since I saw him I make eye contact, he has huge brown eyes that are hypnotic, making me dumbfounded at everything he says.

"Why don't i what?" I question him, knowing what he was talking about but trying to stall. He grabs my chin lightly and uses his thumb to stroke the sharp line of my jaw. "Kiss me. Whats up? Afraid someone's gonna see you make out with the freak of Hawkins High? You're basically drooling on my hand already anyway, Princess."

Now what I did next was stupid, because it's exactly what he wanted, he wanted a reaction out of me. However a reaction from him was what I wanted.

"Shut up, Eddie." He went to say something, probably along the lines of 'make me' but before he could I kissed him. Our lips moulded together like they were made for each other, like two puzzle pieces. My hands went straight to his hair, it felt the same way it did that day in the Hellfire club room. His left hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer, right hand resting on my throat.

The kiss was unlike I thought it would be, it was sweet and slow, his breath was minty with hints of cigarettes and weed underneath. His breathing got heavier, as was mine so I backed away from him. He rested his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes for what felt like an eternity. "Ya know, when you shouted me back I thought you were gonna give me your ring back." He whispered lowly "maybe if you'd have given me your scrunchie back, I would've."

I moved away from him and pulled my scrunchie out of my hair, handing it to him "Here if you want it so bad. Anyway, we're gonna be late for class so uh, yeah." Eddie quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back lightly "Ah-ah, not so fast." His hand reached up and swiped just under my lip "Cant have you going in looking a mess now can we, Princess?"

I roll my eyes and laugh "Sure, whatever you say Eddie." I turn around and flip him off jokingly as I'm walking away.

I cant believe I just did that. I just made out with Eddie Munson outside of school. What if someone saw us? I mentally slap myself in the face and walk in the doors of the school. Praying I wouldn't see anyone i know.

_________
I'M GOING TO SLEEP BUT I HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER BC I AM GOING FERAL FOR EDDIE OK

this was not proofread, literally typed and uploaded straight away so I apologise for any mistakes I may have made!