015

"What are you two doing?" I say, looking up from off of Robins shoulder. "It's you." Max replies "You're the girl from Eddie's trailer, last month." Dustin raises an eyebrow at me. "That's my sister, Max." I look to Steve for help but he just shrugs his shoulders and gives me an awkward smile, mouthing the words "sorry" to me.

Dustin looks at me with the angriest expression I've ever seen him with. "What the fuck, Elaine! Why didn't you tell me?" I rolled my eyes and wiped my cheeks were my tears were. "Can we not do this right now, please." "Uhhhh, oh yeah! Why are you crying anyway?" I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose "I think- I think it's Chrissy, the girl who died."

Max looks at me and nods. "I am so sorry Elaine, i know you two were basically best friends. But we're pretty sure Eddie didn't do it." I gave her a sarcastic laugh and narrowed my eyes at her. "What did she look like? Did you see her um- her body at all?" Max went pale as she spoke "All I saw was that, all of her bones were like, broken. Not even just broken, snapped."

The whole room felt like it just got a lot smaller. I walked to the back room whilst Dustin was figuring out where Eddie was and Steve followed after me. "Hey are you okay?" I looked at Steve with tears in my eyes and panic basically written across my face. "I need to tell you something."

I start to tell him everything, from the beginning, when it started in the woods. Steve looked horrified. "Eddie was there for both you and Chrissy every time it's happened as far as we know... Could he be-" My brows knitted together angrily. "Absolutely not. He plays DND, not sacrifice people to the Devil." Then, a look of realisation falls across his face.

"Don't tell Dustin or anyone else what you just told me until we find Eddie. When we do we'll ask him what happens, make sure the stories line up and then you can tell him, okay?" I nodded and Steve stood up, offering me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up out of the chair and we walk back to the front.

"You guys finish eating each other's faces off in there?" Dustin said "maybe if you spent less time kissing and more time helping we could find Eddie quicker." I scoffed "Dustin I would never kiss Steve Harrington, no offence Stevie." I formed a heart with my hands and he just gave me the middle finger.

"Boom, found it." Robin said from the computer.
"Found what?"
"Where Eddie is hiding out, you missed it because you were in the back but one of his friends said he's probably at reefer ricks, so I looked up every single Rick on our database and boom."

I looked at all the movies he'd rented, all drug related and laughed at the lack of subtlety. Robin grabbed Steve's keys and threw them at him. "Let's go." Everyone ran out of the shop, hopping into Steve's car as we watched him lock the shop up.

He gets in and looks on his right, greeted by my brothers smile. "Why is he up front? You guys normally argue about this?" He looks behind him toward me with a questioning look on his face. "Yeah well we're kind of in a rush so I don't care where I'm sat, just drive!"
"Right, right. Sorry, jeez."

Steve went way over the speed limit pretty much the entire way there but by the time we got there it was already dark. Steve went to the trunk of his car passing out some pretty heavy duty flashlights to everyone, nobody seeming to question it but me "Steve, why the hell do you have fucking army grade flashlights in your trunk."

"They're not army grade at all, stop being dramatic." Dustin piped up from next to Steve. "You never know when you're gonna be in a situation when your car breaks down at night, then what are you gonna do. 'Cause you won't be able to see." He raised his eyebrows and leaned his head forward a little, speaking to me as though it was obvious.

Max walked up to the front door and tried to open it with no luck. Dustin banging on the door and windows shouting Eddie and Reefer Rick, telling them that we come in peace. "We're not a bunch of fucking aliens, Dustin!" I whisper yelled. "You're so loud too, shut up or we'll be seen and he'll just do a runner."

Max rolled her eyes and then wandered off to look for another entrance, Robin and I used our flashlights to try to look in the house. It was a mess, either Eddie had been there or Rick wasn't home.

"Guys! I found something!" Max yelled from the side of the house. We all ran toward her voice, once we turned the corner we saw a shed, hidden away near the edge of the water. Max looked back with her eyebrows scrunched together. "Let's go look, we can't miss anywhere." Dustin said lowly.

We opened the doors to the shed. "Goddamn, its a tip in here." Steve half-jokingly said, looking around touching everything, grabbing an oar off of the wall. "Hey, look. Eddie has definitely been here." The table was filled with candy wrappers and cans of soda. "That could be coincidence, this whole place is a mess." Steve said. "No, they're Eddie's favourite. They were on the table in his trailer." Steve looked at me and nodded at me, as if to ask if I was okay. I didn't reply.

I didn't know if I was okay. Eddie was there for Chrissys death and both of the times I got 'possessed.' What if he's really behind all of this? Some kind of satanic shit, like Jasons always said...

"Assuming wont help." Steve said from behind me, close to my ear. "Your thoughts are so loud I can almost hear them." He gave me a look and then walked toward the boat, poking at it with the tarp over the boat. "Eddie! You here?" He shouted in between jabs. "Dude, stop. If he's in there you're gonna hurt him. Just pull the tarp off." Steve scoffed "if you're so brave why don't you take the tarp off?" He remarked.

I walked over to where Robin was, helping her look around for any other signs of him. "Guys, if he really is a murderer then, what if he just kills us too. Nobody will even know how to find us." Robin spoke the last part with a laugh, although it was clear that she wasn't joking. "Oh don't worry, Steve will get him with his oar!"

Seconds after that, after some more poking from Steve, someone jumped out of the tarp. Their arm was over Steves neck, holding a broken bottle to him. I could tell instantly by the hair that it was Eddie. "Eddie! Eddie! Calm down we're here to help!" Dustin spoke frantically, trying to help Eddie understand why they were there.

I stepped away from him, next to Robin, grabbing her hand and pulling Max toward me. "It's me, Eddie, Dustin. We're not here to hurt you. Thats Steve!" Steve looked at him with panic in his eyes. "And Robin! You know Robin, from band!" He didn't move much but he was starting to relax.

"And Elaine too! Please, we're here to help." Eddie looked between us all, eyes lingering on mine longer than everyone else's before looking back at Steve pushing the glass closer. "Eddie! I swear on my mother, we just want to know what happened."

"Yeah, yeah. Dustins mother." Steve tensed up and pushed further back against the wooden wall behind him. Eddie thought for a moment, then let go of Steve, hands dropping to his sides. Steve basically ran away from him, rubbing his neck to try to ease the pain lingering there. "Thank you." Dustin relaxed, but i didn't move a muscle.

Eddie sat down and rubbed his face, putting his head in his hands and resting there. Dustin moved closer and kneeled in front of him, everyone else but me following close behind. "What. Happened." Dustin spoke agonisingly slow causing Eddie to look up at all of us. At me. I didn't hold eye contact, I just looked away. Truth be told I don't know if I could look him in the eye, knowing that he could've...

"You wont believe me even if I tell you." Max looked around at everyone else, eyes landing on Eddie last.

"Try us."

_______________
There may be two uploads tonight because this one is earlier than what I normally post them :)) we'll see tho!