014

Fuck you, Eddie Munson.

Elaines Point Of View.
The whole walk home my mind was blank. I couldn't really think of much, other than how upset I was about this morning, which I didn't want to think about at all. I wasn't mad at Chrissy, because she didn't know what happened between me and him, but I was furious with Eddie.

When I got home I walked into the living room and thought about why she she may have gotten into Eddie's van. There were so many things it could be but the only thought that came to my mind, was that she had problems with Jason right now and she could be trying to piss him off by being with Eddie. That's pretty low for Chrissy and I don't know if she'd do it but why else would she be with him?

I decided I'd called Steve and ask him to come over and help me brainstorm ideas. "Sorry Elaine, I'm with a friend right now." I heard someone talk over the other end of the phone, it sounded like a girl. "Oh my god, I didn't know you were with a girl I am so sorry." As I was about to end the call Steve yelled "Wait! Its not like that I swear to you, actually it couldn't be further from-" then another voice came from the other end of the phone, whisper yelling something at Steve. "oh right, sorry Robin... Yeah anyway it's just not like that."

"I mean if you want, she can come too? I could use some advice from a girl right now." I stated, and when Steve replied I could almost hear the confusion in his voice. "Uhhh what about your cheerleader friend, Chrissy?" I rolled my eyes "Yeah that's kinda who I need some advice about..." Steve gasped and said something to 'Robin' but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. "You guys are doing a lot of whispering, ya know?" "Right sorry uh one question, do you have a crush on Chrissy." I laughed loudly and said "No, I don't but why'd you react like that?" Steve stammered and word vommed about how "it's okay for girls to like girls" and thats "not how he meant it at all"

"Right... so are you coming or not?" There was some conversation on Steves end of the call, presumably between him and Robin. "Yeah sure, be there in 10. You're lucky I'm not working today, Henderson." "Yeahyeahyeah, just hurry up pretty please." He sighed and put the phone down.

After 15 minutes of what felt like an agonisingly long wait, there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it, there stood Steve and who I'm assuming was Robin. Holy shit, she's hot. "You're late, Harrington." "Cut me some slack Elaine, you did call out of the blue."
I rolled my eyes and invited them in, showing them to my room.

"Okay so before I fill you in, can I get you guys anything to eat or drink? We could be here for a while." Robin looks up at me nervously, almost like she's too scared to ask. "Oh my god sorry, I feel so rude. I'm Elaine Henderson, Dustins sister and quite frankly, the better sibling." She smiled and relaxed a little bit. "I'm Robin Buckley, the better one out of me and Steve, I mean seriously like, don't ask him for advice about relationships. He can't even get laid lately." She holds out her hand and i shake it, pulling her into a hug.

"Too formal for me, I don't know about you, but I hug my friends." I pull away and give her a stupid grin to show that I was joking and she laughed. "Okay sooooo, I'm gonna get us drinks and some snacks. Any requests?" "Coke and literally any flavour chips." Steve answered and flopped down on my bed. "Steve, manners!" She hit his arm and looked at me. "Sorry about him, same for me please." I nodded and went to my kitchen to grab basically whatever I could find and 6 cans of coke, running back up to my room.

I put everything on my bed and sat down in front of Steve and Robin. "Okay so basically..." I tell them everything I saw, getting frequent nods from Robin to show she was listening, and occasionally making eye contact with Steve. "And i just feel so stupid because I fucking kissed him this morning!" I grab a pillow from behind me and shove my face into it. Admitting stuff like this out loud is so embarrassing. "Okay, run it back for me. You kissed Eddie Munson?" Steve looked at me, pretty much gobsmacked.