019

He walked away and grabbed his leather jacket, passing it to me before getting in himself "Here, its cold and i don't want you dying on me." I laugh at him and take his jacket, putting it over me like a blanket and cuddling up to him. He started to play with my hair and after that I don't remember much, probably because I was so buzzed that it knocked me out like a light.

I woke up to the feeling of the sun washing over my body, making me warmer under Eddie's leather jacket. Eddie was next to me, legs tangled with mine and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked up at him, he was sleeping silently with his mouth open just a slight bit. Eddies hair fell lightly across his face, showing his surprisingly unpierced ears that were tinted red from the sun.

My eyes moved down to the hickeys that were littered across his neck from the night before and my face began to heat up from just the memory of it. I untangled our legs carefully and shimmied out of his grasp, making him stir in his sleep but not wake up luckily. I hopped out of the boat and grabbed Eddie's jacket, sliding it on. I thought over last night, lighting a cigarette that I'd gotten from my bag.

In a way, I'm glad Eddie stopped us from going any further than we did because although I did want to do that stuff with him, I didn't want to do it in that state of mind where I just thought of it at a distraction.

I take a drag from the cigarette blowing out the smoke lightly, I feel Eddie come up behind me, grabbing my waist and kissing my neck lightly. "Morning, Henderson."  I smiled and leaned into him "Good morning to you too. You're in a good mood, I took you for the kind of person who hates mornings." He plucked the cig from my fingers and sat down in front of me.

"Normally I do, but waking up to see you in my clothes? I could get used to that." He pointed at me with the cig in his hand, winking at me. "Yeah yeah sure Munson, we'll see." I walk over to the window, just to make sure nobody was there and once I see that the coast is clear, I walk back over to Eddie, sitting next to him.

"So, we should probably talk about what we're gonna do to clear your name when this is all over." I said, looking down at the floor. "You mean what happens if we can't?" Eddie replied, pushing my hair behind my shoulders. "I guess so, yeah." Eddie laughed and pushed me lightly. "That's for those smart asses to figure out, not us."

I turn my head and glare at the boy sat next to me. "You tryna say I'm not smart?" He didn't reply and just shrugged with a small grin on his face, throwing his cigarette on the floor and standing on it.

About an hour had passed of me and Eddie doing basically nothing when Steve, Max, Robin and Dustin showed up with some food and drinks for us. "Here ya go." Dustin put the groceries on the table that was littered with candy wrappers and bottles of beer amongst other things. "Thanks Dusty." Steve looked at us, eyes widening in shock. "Dustin you better not take the credit for buying those. That money came out of mine and Robins pocket."

I laughed at the two bickering and walked over to Robin. "Hey, any new developments?" Robin side eyed me, as if she didn't want to say what happened. "Robin. Of all the times to not speak, you choose now? Out with it please" "Okay, fine. Someone else died, one of Nancy Wheelers friends from the school paper club. They were getting info on the death of Chrissy then he went missing, found dead the same way as her in the middle of the road. Vecna took another person."

So Eddie definitely had nothing to do with it, he'd been hiding out here this whole time. I knew deep down that he didn't but I can't lie there was that thought at the very back of my mind.