018

He let go of me and I frowned at the loss of contact. "You're in luck, Henderson. Before I ditched the van I grabbed all my weed, so, how's about we see if you can really keep up with me?" His tone was cocky and I loved it. "I'm down if you are, just get ready to dry your eyes with that bandanna in your back pocket when you lose."

(All I'm gonna say is, prepare yourselves.)
(CW: A little bit of ... spice. Minors, please DNI.)

I walked over to Eddie who was sat in the boat, he held his hand out and helped me get in. I sat down in front of him, eyes focused on his hands which were rolling a blunt all to expertly. Once he was done, he rolled another. Making sure to lick the skin of the blunt extra slow with intense eye contact that made my whole body feel like it was on fire.

He parted my lips with his thumb and put one of the blunts in my mouth, lighting it for me like he did in the car park. He then proceeded to light his own blunt in his mouth and light that, blowing smoke in my face. "Wait, why do i have my own one?" I cleared my throat trying to ease the tension between us. "You said you can keep up Princess. Let's see how well you hold up, yeah?" He winked at me taking another long drag, letting his head fall back and blowing out the smoke.

Forget Vecna. This man would be the death of me.

I nodded, taking a drag and blowing it out of my nose, not trying to instigate Eddie any further. "We need music." He said drumming his finger on my knee. "Getting buzzed is always better when you're listening to music." "Well I have my Walkman?"

"You got a tape in there? If not I think there's some lying around in here." My face went red instantly. My tape was full of popular music, I know he doesn't listen to that kind of stuff. "Well yeah, but it's not stuff you'd like." He hood out of the boat effortlessly, taking off his jackets and throwing them to the side. Walking over to a drawer that clattered loudly as he pulled it open, taking out a few tapes and walking back over to me, putting them in the boat and hopping back over the side to get in.

"That's all good Princess, you can introduce me to your music and then I'll show you real music." I put the blunt in my mouth and grabbed my bag from behind me, getting my Walkman and pulling out the headphones and pressing play. 'Break My Stride' played and Eddie looked at me for a second, eyes lingering on me.

Then he started laughing, eyes scrunched up, leaning back onto the edge of the boat as his shirt rose up revealing the lower half of his stomach. My hands started to get clammy and I rolled my eyes "Can you not laugh? This was your idea Einstein!" He pulled himself back up and raised his hands "Okay okay I'm sorry, I take it back." I could tell he still wanted to laugh but he didn't, and for that he can thank his lucky stars.

After the blunts had been smoked down to their ends and songs played through with Eddie watching me dramatically sing to them, he got two pre rolled blunts out of his pocket and passed it to me again, lighting it the way he did before.

"I cant even see straight, Eddie." I said, I was fully aware I was reaching my limit but I wouldn't lose to him, not after I had been so cocky about it before. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Let me see your eyes, Trouble." I raised my eyebrows at the new nickname and smiled at him "Actually, I think I prefer you calling me Princess." He tightened his grip on my face lightly. "Yeah, you would say that wouldn't you."

I raised the blunt to my mouth and inhaled, blowing out the smoke into his face. I put my elbows on my knees and leaned forward, leaving inches between mine and his face. "Oh yeah? What makes you say that, Munson?" He looked down to my lips and pushed me back. "My turn to change the music. I am going to change your life." He reached down and swapped the tape, Iron maiden now blaring out of my Walkman.

I grabbed the top of his shirt and pulled him back closer to me. "Don't tell me you're scared Munson?" He scoffed "Scared? Do I have to remind you who got you to make a move on me at school? Well I'm gonna. It was me. If I was scared of making out with you Elaine, I wouldn't have done that, would I?"

"If you're not scared, then prove it?" Eddie didnt waste a second, lips crashing onto mine as soon as I finished my sentence. Our lips had no problem finding their own rhythm, this time it wasn't slow and it wasn't sweet, there was nothing but pure lust and desire between us. Smoke filled the room along with heavy breaths from Eddie and I.

My hands went straight to his hair, pulling lightly causing him to groan, making me smirk into the kiss, fuelling my confidence and ego. Eddies hands moved down to my thighs, grabbing them. His rings pinched at my skin, small whimpers leaving my mouth. His hands trailed up my thighs, resting right before my underwear.

I moved my thighs trying to get his hands closer, making him pull away from me. I opened my eyes and looked at him questioningly "What are you doing, Munson?" My voice was stern but you could hear the shake in my voice from the need for any kind of contact.

"Shut up." He grabbed me by my face, squeezing my cheeks hard causing me to tighten my legs together to feel some kind of relief. He noticed this and pushed my legs apart. "I'm in charge here, yeah? Not you." I felt lightheaded at his words, or maybe that was just the weed we were smoking.

He pulled me onto his lap effortlessly, me straddling him. He wasted no time in going back to our kiss, this time my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands on my hips, moving me back and forth. When I picked up the rhythm he let go, moving his hands to my ass. I moved away from his lips, kissing down his jawline to his neck and sucking lightly, causing him to let out breathy, slurred strings of curse words.

My brain had been turned to mush, all I could think about was Eddie and how badly I wanted him. He grabbed my throat and pushed me back, using his other hand to run his thin over my kiss-swollen lips. "You're so beautiful." He rested his forehead on mine squeezing my neck slightly. "But we shouldn't do this, at least not right now."

The hand that was on my neck moved to the side of my face, gliding his thumb back and forth across my face. I nodded at him, understanding. "This boat isn't too comfy but, Its all we got. I say we go to sleep now and talk over things in the morning, when we're more um, clear minded."
"Okay, sounds good." I said breathlessly, sliding off of his lap on purpose, making him moan lightly. We got out of the boat to look around and make sure nobody was outside. Once we were in the all clear, Eddie lifted me into the boat.

He walked away and grabbed his leather jacket, passing it to me before getting in himself  "Here, its cold and i don't want you dying on me." I laugh at him and take his jacket, putting it over me like a blanket and cuddling up to him. He started to play with my hair and after that I don't remember much, probably because I was so buzzed that it knocked me out like a light.

_____________
I have never written any kind of smut before so I have NO IDEA if this is good, this was the last chapter for tonight though, I had to feed yall... couldn't let u go starving🙄

Now I'm going to go to bed and think about what I have done. I am going straight to hell. All for u guys, smh.