Chapter 10

Turned out Lan Qiren didn't need to get to the healers as he stood right back up in a matter of time and walked towards them.

"What did you mean that Wei Wuxian got resentful energy in his dantian?" He asked his nephew "He fell into the heart of the abyss, and we're going to the infirmary to check if he would need to get his core cleansed."

Lan Qiren stroked his beard "Lead the way."

—————————

"Lan Zhaaann! If my brother see us like this, what would he say!?"

Lan Wangji rolled his eyes mentally 'Let the arrogant brat think what he wants to think, he doesn't deserve you, pride is forbidden but I deserve you and you deserve me! End of discussion!'

When they entered the infirmary he laid his beloved onto the bed and called for a healer.

"Lan-er-gongzi, what seems to be the problem?" The eldest healer asked as he was the only one currently available and the most knowledgeable.

"Please check if Wei Ying's dantian is having and trace of resentful energy in it." he asked the healer who seemed surprised at the familiarity the second Jade has with the said disciple.

"I shall see what I can do about it." the healer said as he walked towards his patient.

"May I have your wrist?" Wei Wuxian did as told and let the expert do...whatever he's doing????????? He has no medical knowledge even after how many times he spent with Jiang Fen because that's just how it is.

While the healer was examining him, three people barged in the door.

"Uncle, Brother, Nie Huaisang." Lan Wangji greeted with his usual stoic face, which Lan Qiren will never know why his prized nephew, is so shameless infront of Wei Wuxian...but he shouldn't question it because Lans were known as romantics...in their own...questionable ways atleast.

Lan Qiren nodded at his nephew before turning towards the healer.

"His core is surrounded by faint resentful energy, a month of playing cleansing for him before bed will help, I demand weekly visits for me to check his core."

"Will do, I will assign a disciple to play it for him." Lan Qiren said before Lan Wangji spoke "I shall play cleansing for Wei Ying." Lan Qiren wants to sigh but at the same time he feels blood coming up his throat.

HIS ELDEST NEPHEW AND THE NIE HEIR ARE JUST SMILING HEARING THAT!?

"As long as it doesn't interfere with your studies."

"Wei Ying never interferes my studies, this is nothing." Lan Wangli then turned to Wei Wuxian and smiled "You will visit the Jingshi one hour before curfew for me to play cleansing."

This time not only Lan Qiren spat blood but the Healer was put to stone when he saw the difference in personality with what the second Jade presented.

He then got off his place and went towards Lan Qiren to wipe off the blood.

"Lan Qiren, you will lose blood if you keep being dramatic."

"I am not dramatic."

Wei Wuxian just flushed pink at Lan Wangji before asking "Where's and What is the Jinghi?"

Lan Xichen, "My little brother's personal Quarters, Wangji will be the one to show you the way."

Wei Wuxian blinked and was about to say something when Jiang Wanyin unfortunately entered the room much to the timetraveler, and the two other's dismay.

"What did you do!?" Jiang Wanyin asked venomously, "I heard from a Lan disciple you had resentful energy in your core! Are you trying to bring shame onto our Sect!?" Wei Wuxian just stayed silent as the three teens were clenching fists.

"Jiang-gongzi, Wei-gongzi was thrown into the heart of the abyss, he has no control in why the resentful energy has entered his dantian, Wangji here will help him through cleansing."

Lan Xichen smiled as he explained but the smile didn't quite reach the eyes.

Jiang Wanyin gritted his teeth, he wanted to say more but unlike that servant of his, he knows how to not bring shame upon his Sect so he left the healers den.

—————————

Later that evening Lan Wangji was having a comfortable walk in silence with Wei Wuxian. He was calculating the days.....a week from now, he will receive bunnies from his beloved, then a week after that later, he'll have to take his Beloved away from the library, since Nie Huaisang was letting a rumor going around to anger the Jin Heir.

He didn't know how the two got together in the future, but for one thing, he knows Jin Zixuan was better than Jiang Yanli, and well Jiang Yanli was a different kind of manipulator.

If those two were meant to be, let's see if they'll actually fall for each other-EHEM-If Jin Zixuan will fall for Jiang yanli, since he's planning to make sure Wei Wuxian will leave the Jiang Sect.

Without Wei Wuxian punching the Golden boy's face three times, will he think about marrying Jiang Yanli? He shrugged the thought out.

"Lan Zhan?" He called out to the other "Yes?" He asked sweetly to his sweetheart.

"We're here I suppose, but you've been staring at the door for so long."

Lan Wangji blinked as he tried to think of an excuse "I was thinking how it was wrong of Jiang-gongzi to say that you are shaming the sect." he said as they entered his personal Quarter.

"Jiang Cheng is always angry, he always says things he doesn't mean." Wei Wuxian said as he took a seat "But that's not right, brother and I fight at times, but we never said to each other that one is a shame on our clans."

"That's because you both are perfect! Twin Jades of Lan!" Wei Wuxian pointed out by expanding his hands.

"No one is perfect, as you have seen my drawing." Wei Wuxian paused before he chuckled, Lan Wangji liked this side of Wei Wuxian.

He may still be loud but this Wei Wuxian in front of him, is calm, happy, and sincere.

He likes that side of him...he loves all sides of his Wei Ying.

"You're right about that." Wei Wuxian said.

"No one brings shame upon their family or Clan, it only depends on the people if they care what other's think or not, people will talk either way whether you are at fault or not." Lan Wangji explained.

'Wei Ying you are a tough nut to Crack but I will get there, You will soon see your worth'

"Really?"

Lan Wangji nodded "I know that I am praised but I know some disciples try to copy me, some people think I am arrogant."

"Well they don't know you to say that." Wei Wuxian grumbled.

"Exactly, Some people call you a troublemaker, a shame upon their Clan, but from what I see, you are a talented person, gentle, calm, and gifted."

Wei Wuxian blushed and looked at the suddenly interesting floor 'Lan zhan, Lan Zhan, why are you making my heart feel this way?' He thought 'But he's got....a point.'

"Jiang Fen also said the same." he muttered "Who is that?" Lan Wangji asked....hopefully he didn't sound jealous.

"She's my mother figure, she's been with me since I've arrived there when I was 9." he explained "All the things you told me, she told me the same, but I didn't believe her when she said that, but for some reason I believe you." he smiled at the other.

'WAAHH MY HEARTT! WEI YINNGGG!'

"I only speak the truth." Lies but STILL-

"Of course you do."

The two sat in silence as Lan Wangji took out his guqin and started playing.