Chapter 50

Nie Huaisang was writing a Wangxian Fanfiction (because why not???????) When he received a letter from the one and only Hanguang-jun.

Apparently Jin Guangyao decided to move quickly which was not very smart of him.

He burned the letter after and went to send a letter to his spies.

His Da-ge is preparing him to become a Sect Leader because he'll be moving to the Lan Sect.

IN THE END HE'LL BE BECOMING SECT LEADER ANYWAY SO WHAT WAS THE POINT IN HELPING HIS DA-GE TO STAY ALIVE!?!?

Nie Huaisang gracefully wiped a tear off his face with a handkerchief.

"I guess It's time to return to writing that fanfiction because its a good stress reliever."

—————————

Wei Wuxian was watching his disciples train with laughter and enjoyment.

This was what he wanted to see in Lotus Pier, freedom.

"Alright everyone, take an hour rest, we don't want any of your muscles to strain now do we?"

"Yes Sect Leader Wei!" And so they all went towards the lake to take a swim.

"Wei Wuxian."

"Yu Lei-ge anything wrong?" Wei Wuxian turned towards him "Not really but your fiancé had sent you a gift." he said teasingly.

"That Lan Zhan...he loves to spend his money, what will happen if he becomes broke?" He muttered before going towards the main hall where he knows his gifts would be.

"Oh, it seems that Lan Zhan finally gave up on buying too much expensive materials." he wondered as he saw that it was only a box "Sister, do you mind placing this in my office? I will check it later today."

The servant smiled and nodded before taking the box and taking it towards his office.

"What do you think is inside?" He asked Yu Lei "I don't know, find out yourself." he shrugged "But knowing Lan-er-gongzi's personality, it's most likely what you won't be expecting."

Wei Wuxian groaned "You are most likely right, I just hope it's not another one of that extravagant robes be got me the first 2 months."

"Well, I'll be checking the children right now, I'll see you in an hour." Yu Lei announced and Wei Wuxian nodded before heading towards his office.

'Just what did he get me this time?' He mumbled lost in thought before entering his office.

He then opened the box.

He fell on his bum with such a red face.

There was gay porn and...

The box was filled with Jade toys.

Massive Jade toys-

'LAN ZHAN!? I HAVE NEVER EVEN-'

He took the letter that was on the box and read it.

My Cute little bunny,

     Since Er-gege can't help you or touch you, I got you these! Maybe we can use it in our wedding night.

-Your favorite person

He closed the box and hid it under his desk before screaming "LAN ZHAN YOU PERVERT!"

The disciples must have heard it but oh well-

He groaned and hid his have with his hands before slamming head first on the desk.

"Just who or what did he consume before giving me this!?" He mumbled through his hands.

"What was that scream earlier!?"