Chapter 24

The end of lectures has arrived and everyone was already starting to make their own lanterns.

Both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji are obviously partners, Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan also became partners.

And Canon folders are partners with Canon folders.

"Hey Lan Zhan! Look at what I drew!" Wei Ying showed his lantern with two bunnies drawn on it.

Lan Wangji gave the younger a small smile before showing his Oh so embarrassing drawing of two people, one with red hair ribbon and the other without.

Wei Wuxian held his laugh behind his sleeves "Hey! It's not that bad!"

"Yeah, Yeah it's not. This one apologizes for making fun of Second Young Master Lan." Wei Wuxian managed to say.

Soon after they all let their lanterns go up in the air.

"I, Wei Wuxian, wish to stand by Justice and live without regrets."

It was nice to hear that his beloved still had the same promise as the last time He smiled before making his own 'I, Lan Wangji, wish to stand by Wei Ying and live without regrets.'

The two then smiled as they looked at each other.

"Ey! Jin-xiong! What did you wish for?" Nie Huaisang asked "Obviously I wished for a girl who would be suitable as my wife and would make a great Sect Madam" Jin Zixuan had said.

"Great! I had hoped I passed this year! I don't think I want to repeat and die by da-ge's hands!"

Wei Wuxian then turned to Lan Wangji "I'Il be heading back to Dafan Tomorrow, Nie-xiong, how are the wards in Meishan Yu fairing?" He asked and Nie Huaisang smirked.

"According to Yu-zongzhu the wards were doing perfectly well!" He fanned himself.

"Glad that worked out! Hey Lan Zhan! Let's go see the bunnies!"

"Mn."

The two walked hand on hand with each other as they made their way towards the bunny field which by now probably has around 20 bunnies, now that there were a mix of females and males, over the years it would just multiply.

When they arrived WeiWei and Lan-er had already made their way towards them.

Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan-er before he sat down to pet the rabbit and Lan Wangi following after.

The two then went into a comfortable silence as Wei Wuxian leaned himself onto Lan Wangji's shoulder.

"Right! Qing Jie sent a warning for something!" Wei Wuxian suddenly said before he looked at Lan Wangji.

"What?" He asked.

"She said that Sect Leader Wen is acting kind of suspicious and told me to tell you and the other's to prepare for anything."

Lan Wangji smiled before going on to fix the younger's bangs "We are prepared, Wei Ying did help us make the wards of Cloud Recesses stronger, we also have some of your talismans, what do we have to worry about with Wei Ying's invention being so useful." he pinched his bunny's cheek.

"L-Lan Zhan! Stop saying things like that." Wei Wuxian huffed before he made Lan-er face him "Lan-er...look at this human beside me Ah...he's bullying me!"

"I am not bullying Wei Ying, I was meaning to compliment him, I apologize if I gave the impression of bullying you."

"Now you're just teasing me aren't you?"

"Hm? I don't know bunny, Am I?"

"D-don't call me bunny!"

"Alright Bunny! So Bunny, give me a hug!"