Chapter 19

"JIANG FENGMIAN."

It was one of those rare days where Jiang Fengmian would get his peace and quiet but ever since he got married to his wife, there was little to none that he would have those days.

He was just about to leave the elder meeting room as they were discussing about trading with the minor sects that fortunately still has an alliance with them when his wife barged in the meeting room which displeased the elders.

"Madam Jiang." one elder called but was sent a scowl "I am Madam Yu Not Madam Jiang!" She snapped as the same elder was going to talk he was cut off when she decided to open her foul mouth.

"FENGMIAN WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT MY NOT NOT BEING THE LEGITIMATE HEIR!? AND THAT BASTARD WEI WUXIAN WAS THE SUPPOSED TO BE HEIR!? HOW DARE HE RANK HIGHER THAN MY SON!"

Jiang Fengmian was about to answer when he saw his wife down on the floor.

"San-"

"You will stay put, we've had enough of your bullshit Fengmian, if you won't deal with her, we will." Jiang Fengmian's Uncle spoke.

And the said Uncle was the one who sent his wife to the floor, but as he was his Uncle, Jiang Fengmian can only step back.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEAL WITH ME? I AM A SECT MAD-"

Another slap was sent to her face "Sect Madam? If you are a Sect Madam then act like one!" Jiang Qiang spat.

"You dare talk back to an elder of the sect!? I AM YOUR UNCLE-IN-LAW!" He raged out at her.

"Fengmian! I know you don't like me but are you going to allow him to undermine me!"

"Undermine you? What is there to undermine you when all you know is to swing that Zidian of yours wherever you go! And look at you now! Your weapon is no long with you!" Jiang Qiang said.

"And if you are the Madam of the Sect, RUN IT LIKE THE MADAM OF LOTUS PIER! THIS ISN'T MEISHAN YU! THIS IS LOTUS PIER! GET THAT SHUT THROUGH YOUR STUBBORN SKULL!" He yelled out to her.

"And Madam of the sect? You can't even do the paperwork, let alone know the history of the sect!" Another elder yelled at her face.

"Then let me tell you! Here in Jiang Sect, we do not focus on our gentry but who rank and follows our motto better!" Jiang Qiong decided it was either now or never.

"Wei Changze was the supposed to be the one leading the sect, but decided against it, he went on and followed his love! And 2nd coming from him is Jiang Fengmian! If Wei Changze never stepped down he would have only become Wei Chanaze's right hand man!" Jiang Qiong made it loud and clear.

"It was his fault! If he never took in that bastard child HE WOULD HAVE NEVER SURPASSED MY SON!"

Jiang Qiong looked at her as if she was stupid "Surpassing your son? When we got you to the healers after your first nighthunt, your cultivation level is average and your son has gotten it from you! You trained him didn't you? And now you got yourself a carbon copy, both are not fit to
lead Yunmeng!"

Rumors about the average core of Madam Yu will be spreading faster than most people would think if anyone were to hear about it.

She did not want her reputation as the Violet Spider go down the drain!

"YOU-"

"As a punishment for all these years of whipping the sole Heir you would not be allowed to discipline the disciples anymore and no more nighthunting for one year! You will learn to act like a Madam!"

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

"You have too much pride! And yes I did! I will be the one to personally train you, one mistake is 30 minutes of kneeling in the ancestral hall and the elders will visit you there every 30 minutes!"