Chapter 53

Jin Zixuan, Mianmian, Madam Jin, and unfortunately Armless Yu Ziyuan were in the front, apparently Jin Guangshan decided to be in the back for today because of...important business...no one wants to see those anyway.

Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren, and Qingheng-jun were on the right side.

Wen Qing and Wen Ning were there too.

Jin Guangyao, Nie Huaisang, Nie Mingjue and Jin Zixun were on the left.

In the court room, Su Minshan was then brought forward by the two Yunmeng Wei Sect disciples.

Wei Wuxian decided to change Yunmeng Jiang to Yunmeng Wei as it's awkward as his last name is Wei and not Jiang...it was approved by the Yunmeng elders anyway so we're all good.

Su Minshan was chained and held on tightly by the two disciples.

"Do you, Sect Leader Su of Moling Su sect, plead quilty woth cursing my cousin, Jin Zixun, with the Hundred holes curse?" Was what Jin Zixuan started with.

Su Minshan then said "Why do you need me to answer that? You already know!"

"Then you wouldn't have a problem saying a simple yes or no." Mianmian stated.

"I will repeat, do you, Su Minshan, Sect Leader of Moling Su, Plead guilty of cursing my cousin, Jin Zixun, with the Hundred holes curse?" Jin Zixuan repeated.

"Fine! Yes! I did! I cursed him! Are you done now!?" Su She barked out.

"Not quite, tell us why you cursed him." Madam Jin then started.

Su Minshan glanced quickly at Jin Guangyao before looking back at the front "Because I want to, besides there are multiple people who wants him gone from the picture with that trashy attitude of his..

"HOW DARE YOU-" Jin Zixun was cut off by Sect Heir Jin.

"Silence!" Jin Zixuan glared at his cousin before facing Su Minshan "I will believe you with that, however I do not think that is the whole truth." he said.

"AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT!? I CONFESSED TO MY CRIMES ALREADY!" Su Minshan said but Lan Wangji wouldn't have any of it.

"You body language says otherwise." he said out loud and now the attention went to him "And What do you know about Body language!?" Su Minshan snapped.

Lan Wangji rolled his eyes "I had been learning body languages since my teenage years, currently we all are about to turn 20 or are 20 in our generation are we not? I already had years of studying
and experience with body Language." he said as he placed an arm around Wei Wuxian.

"And when you were asked if you pledged guilty, don't think no one saw you quickly glance at Lianfangzun, you also looked at him the day of Young Master Jin and Young Madam Jin's Wedding day when your crime was brought to light." he pointed out and Jin Guangyao stiffened.

"Ah, yes, We haven't forgotten about that." Mianmian said.

"I believe you have been mistaken Second Young Master Lan." Jin Guangyao said.

"Not once have I been mistaken in my whole life Lianfangzun, I believe my title right now should be Hanguang-jun, shouldn't it?"

Jin Guangyao clenched his hands.

"We are getting out of subject." Nie Huaisang snapped his fan open and Jin Guangyao had never seen such a serious face on him before.

"Young Master Nie is correct, Su Minshan, are you or are you not working with my half brother?"

Su Minshan stuttered "WHY WOULD YOU THINK IF BE WORKING WITH HIM!?"

Jin Zixuan was about to speak but Nie Huaisang stood up "This is getting us no where, Lianfangzun-excuse me-I need to pass."