Chapter 12

Five days after the talk and the confident answer Wei Wuxian gave himself for wanting to leave the sect, the two were in the back hills playing with the bunnies which somehow multiplied to five.

"Lan Zhan, do you know where the other's came from?" Wei Wuxian asked as he played with Weiwei.

Lan Wangji hummed "Brother." Wei Wuxian blinked at that before laughing "Your brother got you bunnies!? Oh goodness Lan Zhan! Did you ask for it?" He asked the man in question.

"Xiongzhang said the bunnies would need to live in a colony."

"Aiiyoo, your brother spoils you!"

"If Wei Ying wishes to be spoiled all he needs to do is just ask."

Wei Ying flushed at this "Ah...Lan-er-gege what about your future wife? What would she say?"

Lan Wangji rolled his eyes "I am not fond of women."

This caught Wei Wuxian by surprise "Our Lan Zhan is a cutsleeve?" He asked surprised 'Yes I am...Did I not make myself clear enough or are you just that oblivious my love?' He whined pathetically
in his head.

"Well yes I am."

Wei Wuxian thought for a while "Well...never thought about mine but I'm most likely into both."

Lan Wangji raised a brow "Both?"

"I find men appealing as much as women, it doesn't help that Nie-xiong gave me cutsleeve erotica that made me question my sexuality." he paused "Is that okay though?" He asked hesitant.

"Wei Ying is Wei Ying, I will always be here whether you like men or women or both, what matters is that Wei Ying will stay as the Wei Ying I know."

Wei Wuxian smiled softly at the older as the two enjoyed the piece and quiet.

"You know Lan Zhan...you remember that day I told you about my decision?" How could Lan Wangji forget? He decided to celebrate it that night with Nie Huaisang and his older brother.

He even drank alcohol and WHO KNOWS WHAT HE DID BECAUSE NOW HIS OLDER BROTHER AND NIE HUAISANG WOULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HIM!

"What about it?" He put his arm around Wei Wuxian's shoulder and made the other rest his head on his.

"When the opportunity comes, I will take it, it's better to take the opportunity than to waste it, who knows what would happen if I stay any later." he said.

"I will support Wei Ying with his decisions." Lan Wangji had said.

"I want to meet my grandmaster." Wei Ying said "She's currently my only family, I wish to see her even just for a few minutes and learn more about my mother."

Lan Wangji held him close "One day...One Day you might be able to meet her."

The two shared a comfortable silence as they played with the bunnies, have cuddle sessions, play around, and told each other more about themselves.

"Lan Zhan, you're my favorite person you know that?" Wei Wuxian announced to him "Of course I do." Wei Wuxian looked at him "lsn't pride forbidden in your Sect?"

"What Uncle doesn't know, doesn't hurt." Lan Wangji shrugged.

"You're going to kill him with your antics."

"Uncle will survive."

"That's a lot of trust you put there Lan Zhan."

"Mn-"

"Lan-er-gongzi! Wei-gongzi! Zewu-Jun and Master Lan has called for you both!"

'Ah...so Huaisang already did his part with the said punch.'