𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝟑 - Annoyance

"You've got to be kidding me, guess who was in majority of my goddamn classes today!" I burst into my dorm room to see Pansy laying on her bed with our two cats Toby and Lola, but since I slammed the door behind me the cats whippped their little heads towards me and Pansy squeaked. Pansy then threw me a confused look at why I was so aggressive with the door, I threw my bag onto my bed as Toby, my orange and black Cymric cat walked over to me, rubbing its face on my leg.

"Hm let me guess, Riddle?" Pansy made a wild guess, using a heavy dose of sarcasm in her voice and tilting her head onto her resting arm.

"Yah and don't mind what I said earlier, he is a bloody pain in the arse to work with." I flop on my bed, laying on my back and scratching Toby's head gently cause he jumped up with me.

I must have jinxed myself when I left Potions cause he turned up to my herbology class as well but this time he was on time, lucky though that I wasn't sitting near him. He looked pissed which was probably cause I called him-

"You had to work with him?" Pansy's mouth was agape,

"Yeah in Potions, and he was also in my Herbology, DADA and Charms." I rub my hands down my face letting out a sigh, he was only really annoying in potions but that was probably cause I had to talk to him.

"You said he was a pain, was he a prick?" Pansy further quizzed me on his behaviour, couldn't blame her, if the roles were reversed I would be the same.

"Sort of, he was just annoying." I started to explain what he was like in Potions, Pansy listened with the occasional comment. It was always nice to vent to Pansy when annoying people made my day sour, it was even better when she would tell me about her day in return.

When I finished ranting about what made Riddle irritating, she laughed at my frustration. I turn my head to look at her with a frown but I knew she didn't mean it to be rude, sighing I got up from laying down and went to change into something comfy.

"So he's a cheeky shit." I turn around to look at Pansy, since when did she say cheeky.

"Cheeky?" I laugh at the use, Pansy shrugs her shoulders with a smile on her face and stifles a laugh,

"What it's funny." I shake my head and grab some clothes to wear, taking out a t-shirt, hoodie and tracksuit pants to wear. Then I start taking off my uniform, starting with my robe and then my shirt; from behind me I could hear Pansy whistling at me. I turn around and give her a wink causing her to blow me a kiss, she's such a flirt.

After I get undressed and dressed again, I walk back over to my bed and pick up Toby. I raise him up in the air, booping his nose on mine which he replies to with the cutest meow I've ever heard.

"So tomorrow we will be going to Hogsmead to go shopping with the group! We've been stuck in this room for waay to long." I smile at Pansy's whining, she always hated staying cooped up in our room. I place down Toby onto my bed and rub my hand over his little head, what a cutie.

"While we're there, a new cafe opened up down south of Hogsmead and it has pretty good reviews so we should go." Last time we went I wanted to check it out but Draco was throwing a hissy fit because they didn't have his hair gel in stock, and obviously told his father about it; poor store manager lost his job over it.

"Ooo I think I heard about that, apparently they sell really pretty pastries!"

"That's the one." I affirm Pansy's guess about the cafe, excited that she takes interest in the shop which means there's a higher chance that we can actually go. Pansy then got up from her bed and grabbed my hand in hers, tugging it towards the door since I had finished getting dressed. I quickly slip into my UGG boots so I wouldn't have to step out the room bare feet, those floors may look clean but good lord are they dirty.

Pansy drags me out to our common room, I make sure to shut the door behind us so the cats don't run out but also who would leave there door open? It's an invitation to get stolen from, even if Toby would kill anyone who isn't allowed in there. With the flick of my wand the door locks with my own enchantment, I've found that tweaking spells a bit stop people from reversing them easily; for example the lock enchantment I put on the door isn't your regular one.

She now drags me down the stairs in a rather fast steps which make me stumble a bit, are we in a rush or something?

"Why are we going so fast Pansy do we have somewhere to be?"

"Nah, I just wanna get there quicker." Should have known, she doesn't like moving slow; pretty evident in her relationships.

We make it to the common room which was quite busy, groups of people standing and sitting around in different corners of the room. Then finally Pansy spots our friend group, what a sight that was. I immediately gag at Draco and Astoria shoving their tongues down each others throats, I simply cannot understand how they can do that in public. So nauseating.

Pansy laughs at my repulse which makes me smile a bit, not enough to get the image of that out of my brain though; need something stronger. She finally drags me over to the group who were seated in the quietest part of the common room, a small corner that had dark green lounges which were also the comfiest. Good pick.

"Awh Pansy could you at least have left the tree stump in your room." Theodore grumbled with a snarky tone, that bitch always does this.

"Sorry Man whore, didn't really get a choice. If I could, I would chose to never see your face again, I that would be the dream." I roll my eyes at his remark, he really likes to whine about my presence but I've always thought it was because he was annoyed I didn't fall head over heals for him. Typical.

Blaise and Pansy laugh together, they always liked to watch our arguments which only made me more irritated. Some day I'm going to leave this place and finally get to beat the shit out of Theodore without being expelled for it, I can't wait!

"So, Pansy what was it that you wanted to say again?" Blaise spoke up to grab our attention, Pansy seemingly remembered what she wanted to say and began talking.

We talk for awhile about our days, Pansy gushing about a boy she saw in one of her classes, Blaise talking about his classes with Theodore and even Draco cut in to talk about his assignment on DADA which he thought was ridiculous. Despite the beginning, the conversations were quite nice and full of laughter.

That was until I spotted the common room doors open and the a familiar annoying boy came through with his hands firmly in his pockets and a cigarette in his mouth, Mattheo. My friends must have noticed me staring at whoever walked in, so they turned there heads towards look as well.

Most of the common room by now is looking at him as he walks towards the dormitory stairs, but what caught me a little off guard was when we made eye contact and he didn't look away; but neither did I. He was looking straight at where we were sitting but not looking at anyone else, I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. Mattheo seemed to be enjoying this somehow because he was smirking, only making me more confused and a little frustrated. He then broke eye contact by looking forward, he then walked down the stairs leaving questions in my mind. Well that was strange.

"What was that about N/n?" Pansy takes my attention away from my thoughts and into the conversation she started, although I didn't know why.

"I don't know, must have a staring problem." I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly, I hear Theodore scoff and internally sigh.

"Yeah right, you probably fu-" I smack Theodore hard upside the back of his head, making him yelp at the pain. Serves him right.