𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝟏𝟓 - Party

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/43ZkJvsKDkPe6UN7N82aoQ?si=Ge-tI3kqS76rnTBWy5l3_A

(So the music definitely wouldn't exist in the canon HP universe but it's a vibe so let's pretend shall we? This chapter will be best read with this playlist in the background, enjoy :])

Y/N's POV

Classes were over for the day and it was time to start preparing for the party in the slytherin common room later tonight, if I'm being honest, I'm excited. Usually these type of events are more inconvenient than fun due to the loud noises and clean up afterwards, but this time it's different; I need the break.

Letting loose for one night can't hurt for once, maybe even Pansy will be the one carrying me to our dorm this time. A laugh bubbles in my throat at the thought.

"Pansy!" I stand beside the stairwell up to the girls dormitories, yelling out to Pansy who shouldn't be too far away to hear me.

"Yeah?" Good, she can hear me.

"Did you check in with Enzo yet?"

"Yeah, he has it ready to set out!" Luckily most of slytherin was out of the common room due to our kind request, okay maybe we promised a later party than originally planned but oh well. Pretty much every kid above 5th year knows about the party tonight, Enzo made sure that all his admirers knew and were coming which was pretty much 50 plus girls; thanks buddy.

"Okay good, how are you getting ready?"

"Come up, I want your opinion!" Pretty sure what she's wearing is perfect and she just wants to get me dressed already, maybe 90 percent sure. Pansy had a nack for knowing exactly what party clothes would complement her best and often liked to play dress up on me, most times it was annoying but she always found the right outfit for me.

It's like magic...

...Wait, we're witches.

"Are you coming?" I swear sometimes I have zero brain cells working, ironic cause I'm a tutor. I put down the box of books I was putting away and walk up the stairs towards our dorm,

"Yeah sorry."

Awaiting my arrival was Pansy in a slim black silk dress that stopped mid thigh with a semi open back, the dress hugging her developing curves beautifully and extenuating her backside nicely.

"Damn Panny, I might just have to take that off you right now." A smirk forming on my lips as I walk towards her with my hands stretched out motioning the action of ripping clothing, her face mimicking mine.