𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. even if its cliche

chapter twenty-two, episode ten
even if it's cliche

"YO what the hell is going on here?" diego asked running over towards Bonnie who walked out of fives room confused as the rest of them.

"are those explosions coming f-"

"vanya." pogo deadpanned as the group all gathered together. "we need to get to safety outside the academy."

Diego grabbed onto Bonnie's had who instantly brought the mental shield around her, Diego and Klaus as they started to run away, the explosions only getting bigger and louder and closer.

bonnie flinched as the explosions only got closer and closer even though they were running away from vanya who was heading towards them. "mom!" Diego shouted as they rounded the corner to downstairs where grace is usually at.

"where is she?!"

"mom!"

"Grace!" Bonnie shouted along with the others as they looked and searched around the area but the Grace was no where to be found. the trio got close to each other again, bonnies shield still on them protecting them from the falling pieces of the academy on them.

Diego ran away from Bonnie breaking her shield and since Bonnie was too busy worrying about Diego and running after him she didn't think of putting back the shield. "Diego!" the girl shouted rushing over towards Diego who got knocked out by a brick and Klaus gasped from behind dropping himself onto the floor shaking Diego awake.

"Diego, wake up!" Klaus shouted and both him and Bonnie tried pushing him away from the cracking ceiling that at any giving moment was going to drop on them but they weren't going to give up.

"Diego! for fucks sake!" bonnie shouted her head moving quickly from the ceiling and over to Diego trying to move him but he was too heavy for both Klaus and bonnie. klaus slapped Diego on his back before grabbing into Diego and shielding Bonnie's with his body.

bonnie expect herself to get crushed but instead she was pulled away by gripping onto Diego and right when they were pulled away the large piece of the ceiling dropped the ground, where they were previously.

"holy shit." klaus breathed out glancing up in front of them but bonnie didn't see anyone. klaus stood up drowsily, gripping himself on the railing and helping Bonnie stand up. "come on. come on, come on. Diego!" Klaus shouted irritated by Diego who would hurry up and come to his senses as him and Bonnie helped him up wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

another rumble accrued in the academy and Bonnie ducked down the mental shield back up around them running out as fast as they could. after running down the hall Bonnie kicked open a door shoving Diego outside along with Klaus closing the door and running down over to the two brothers who were having a moment, hugging each other.

"shit, bonnie." Diego breathed out glancing down at her face that was filed with dirt and a scratch was on her cheek making blood run down from it. bonnie wiped it away before glancing up at the academy and then at the window, her eyes widen and she patted Diego pointing up at the window.

"mom? mom! get out of there now!"

"mom, get out of there! mom!"

"grace, get out of there!"

"I'm coming after you!" Diego shouted going past Bonnie but Klaus grabbed him shaking his head. "No, Diego! No no no, Diego!"

Klaus wasn't able to hold onto Diego any longer quickly grabbing bonnie as the academy was completely breaking apart, the bricks falling down from the top all the way down towards them. bonnie pushed herself away from Klaus and ran after diego - her shield drop down awhile ago - and despite Klaus calling after the two bonnie didn't listen.