Nursery Rhyme Annie

"It's because there would be more than one evil rising above the shadows. Not just Pitch."

There would be more than one evil.

Not just Pitch.

More than one.

Rising above the shadows.

North's words echoed in their minds, as they tried to wrap their brains around the piece of information.

They had almost lost Sandy when they were up against Pitch. The beliefs of children had almost been wiped out completely. They had almost lost what they all had. And it had all been Pitch's work.

But Pitch was only one evil being.

This time, they were going up against more than one.

"Where do we find the Sheila?" Bunny finally asked, being the first to break the silence in the now tense atmosphere. He tried to muster up his most serious tone of voice to show that he wasn't that anxious to find her, but his nose twitched whilst he spoke, giving him away. He was just as curious as the other Guardians to know where the bunny lived.

'Cause if she was another survivor of the war that took place on Hyperion all those years ago, she must've been around for as long as he had.

North sighed. "I already told you, Bunny. No one knows. No one has ever been able to see her before, let alone know where she lives." "What if we used one of your snow globes?" Jack asked hopefully, balancing himself on top of his staff. "I'd need to know her name." "So wait. You don't even know her name?" North shook his head. "No one has ever seen her before. What do you expect?"

They all looked around at each other, glum expressions on their faces. If they didn't know where she lived, or what her name was, how were they supposed to find her? "Then what do you suppose we do?" Tooth asked. "Yea, North. How are we supposed to make her a Guardian if we don't even know where she lives?" Jack carried on.

And again, they were all interrupted by the sound of a loud jingling sound. They turned to the source of sound, and saw Sandy standing beside an elf that was drunkenly walking away after being vigorously shaken by him. His golden dreamsand swirled around above his head of spiky, golden hair and formed a realistic image of Sophie. Beside her was an open book as well as an egg. Tooth looked at him, confused. But the other three knew exactly what he was talking about.