The Pure and The Tainted

THIS PART HAS, IN FACT NO LEMONS AT ALL, FOR ALL YOU READERS WHO DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH PERVERSION. BUT DON'T WORRY, YOU WON'T MISS OUT ANYTHING HERE.

AND AS FOR THE MORE PERVERTED READERS, THE LEMONS ARE WAY DOWN BELOW, AFTER THE PURE VERSION ;)

That one kiss had to be the one.

The key to the chest of memories I had kept hidden in my mind.

The key to the pain I had kept hidden in my heart.

"Bunny," I murmured, trying to pull away from his grasps. But he only tightened his grip and wrapped his strong and muscular arms around me. My limbs had gone limp at his never ending touch. My mind had gone blank as he pressed his soft lips a little harder against mine. I had tried my hardest to resist these sudden urges, but I was completely intoxicated.

We fell back against my couch, him welcoming me into his embrace. I could smell his scent everywhere. The mix of black birchwood in the spring, morning dew, irises and a small hint of citrus filled my nostrils. I could feel him nuzzle his nose into the side of my neck, breathing me in, nipping gently at my skin. "Ammo," he murmured softly, longing dripping from his voice. "Bunny," I whimpered when he raised his head up to meet my eyes.

"I remember everything, Ammo."

My breath caught in the back of my throat as he looked at me with those kind and tender green eyes of his.

"I remember when we first met. I remember everything we used to do together. I remember where we used to hang out most often. I remember helping you out of that ditch. I remember when you'd kick my ass at every chance you got. I remember your deadly left hooks and sucker punches. I remember when we first fought. I remember how we made up. I remember how close we were back then."

Tears welled up in my eyes as he confessed, feeling him leave kisses on me with every sentence that came out of his mouth.

"I remember your favourite vintage store a few cities away from where you lived. I remember how much you loved tiger lilies. I remember your favourite music genres. I remember your love for Muay Thai, Silat, Sambo, Boxing, Musangwe, Jiu-Jitsu, and everything that has anything to do with martial arts or fighting. I remember that you were the one to introduce me to Tai Chi. I remember that old Triumph you loved so much. I remember that beat-up Harley you were so interested in tricking out. I remember everything you've ever told me about you."

I gently shook my head, freeing the tears from my eyes, now streaming freely from my face and soaking my fur. "Bunny, no," I tried to push him away, to push everything we ever had together away. But it was too late. The cracks in the dam had given in to all the pain and memories I had to hold in for so long. He finally got through to me. I was now putty in his hands, again.

He ignored my silent protests and continued to kiss me, kissing away to tears that had yet to sink further into my fur. His hands were large and warm, strong and capable. 

"I remember when we first kissed. I remember where we went for our first date. I remember when we'd used to sneak out together. I remember that booth Marcy used to reserve just for us every Saturday night. I remember we used to get disturbed or interrupted so much, we pretty much gave up hope of ever doing it at your place. I remember when we had our first time together." 

"And I remember when we both marked each other. You marked me as yours and I marked you as mine."

The last few sentences knocked me off guard at the mere memory of the experience. I tried to look away, but he only smiled and kissed eagerly at my neck, where his mark remained, buried beneath my tuffs of fur.

"I want to please you first, Ammo. It's all I've ever wanted to do."

​"Do you remember what I told you when we first did this together, Ammo?" he asked me. I shook my head, biting my lip. "I know you do, Ammo. You just refuse to believe it." I averted my eyes from his intensified gaze.

​"I said that I preferred making sweet, bone-melting love to you rather than a hard quickie."

"Don't lie, Bunny."

"I'd never lie to you about something like that."

I had dug my nails into his muscular back while he just tightened his arms around me, squeezing the living daylights out of me. And as if on instinct, we both dug our incisors into each other's necks, into the exact spots where our marks were forever embedded into out skin.