Duh-Ta Duh

"Then I'm guessin' ya don't wanna know just who ya're most prob'ly goin' up 'gainst then?"

There was a silence as they all tried to wrap their minds around what I had just said.

"WHAT?!"

"Wh-Are ya saying ya KNOW who we're goin' up against?" asked Bunny, slightly enraged. "Then why didn't you just bloody tell us in the first place?!"

"Look, you duh-ta duh," I suddenly exploded, my accent growing stronger the more enraged I became, turning back to back Bunny up against a wall. "Let's get one thing out of the way. I don't know EXACTLY who ya're up 'gainst, aight? Bu-" I got cut off by Bunny who argued back. "Then why bother saying ya do in the first place then?!"

"Shut up 'nd let me finish or I'll shove that stubborn head of yers so far up yer furry little a-"

"STOP!" This time it wasn't North who stopped the argument, but instead, it was Jack.

"Bunny, at least let her tell us what she knows. No one knows for sure who were going to go up against. But at least let her tell us what she knows," said Jack, trying to calm the both of us down. North smiled and nodded my head in agreement. "Jack is right. At least let Ammo tell us what she knows. Da?"

"Sure, sure. Team up against the rabbit. Why not?" grumbled Bunny, who finally got off of the end of my knife to join the rest of us. "And what d'ya think I am, scootch?" I growled. Well, me and the pig-headed Easter Bunny are definitely getting off on a bad start. Thank Man In Moon Sandy knocked both the children out before we entered the lift.

"Follow me," I instructed, as the ride down came to a stop. Its doors made of roots stretched open to form a door, letting us out onto wooden ground. "As I was sayin', b'fore I was so rudely cut off by a certain someone who shall not be named," I started, sarcasm dripping at the end of my sentence, earning a low growl from my dearest Bunnymund. "I might know some o' the spirits 'nd evil beings that y'might be goin' up 'gainst in the near future. I don't only write stories and stuff for children, I also keep records of every bein' that exists in the world," I continued, guiding them through shelves that reached the sky-high ceiling, filled and stuffed with books and papers neatly filed and arranged.

"Is this where you keep the records?" asked Tooth, a hint of her English accent reaching my sharp ears. "Oh, no. This is where I keep the stories that were written throughout the years. Records as precious as those are kept deep inside my library," I said, my accent already starting to simmer down. "Ya 'ave a bit of an English accent, y'know that, Tooth?" I asked, calming down as my Aussie accent began to make its way up to the surface.

"O-Oh. Yes, actually. I do," Tooth stuttered, taken aback by my question. "No one has ever noticed that before," she said softly as the others stared at her. "You've always sounded a bit English to me, Tooth," Jack piped in, earning him a commercial-worthy smile from Tooth.