𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞

Tatum hands the package to John B, through the hole in the wall. "That's not gold," Pope scoffs. "Holy shit. This is from my dad," John B looks at Tatum with a slight smile.

JJ lit a cigarette, bringing it to his lips, letting a puff of smoke go, eyes widening, "Code red. Code red! Square groupers! Square groupers!"

"Go, go!" Kie pushed Tatum into a run. "It's the guys who robbed your house," JJ freaks out.

They all duck down behind the tomb, Tatum next to JJ. "Light! Turn them off!" Tatum whispered. "Turn your light off, man!" Pope turned off JJ's stupid head lamp Tatum gave back to him.

"John B? Your light!" Kie pointed at him as he scrambled trying to get his light from under his shirt.

A golf cart stops, and a man yells, "I see something!" JJ peaks his head out, and Tatum pulls him back towards her. "Don't be stupid, JJ."

"Do you think it's them?" "Homie's got a gun," JJ peaks his head out again. "Screw this," Kie grabs Tatum's hand and they start running, the boys behind them.

Tatum jumps the fence, landing on her knees because Kie accidentally pushed her. She hissed in pain, but kept quiet because she didn't want to get caught.

The golf cart quickly catches up, and as the crazy teens try to run away, they're stopped because Pope got himself stuck on the fence. By his pants.

"All right, guys..." John B tried to hold his laughter in. "I got you," Kie reached up. JJ pulled out the gun, aiming it at the boy.

"Now, Pope, don't move, okay?" "You're gonna rip me," Pope tells Kie as she tries to pull him off.

"JJ! If you don't put that fucking gun away-" Tatum pointed her finger at him, and he slowly lowered the gun, nodding his head. "Yes, ma'am," he smirked, looking the girl up and down, Tatum rolling her eyes in response.

"You're fine. Come on!" Kie pulls Pope from the gate, ripping his pants. "Nice! Come on, dude," JJ smiles as Pope is left in his underwear.

"It's a little Tootsie Roll." Tatum and Kie laughed, running with the group, "Come on, Pope!" Tatum laughed, looking at him behind her.

They all hop into the Twinkie, JJ and Tatum sharing the front seat and John B driving, the rest in the back.

The tires screech as John B pulls them away from the cemetery, and Tatum lets out a hiss as JJ's leg rubs against her knee.

"What's that for? Are you trying to be a snake, Tatum?" JJ laughed, turning on the light. "Holy shit!" Tatum looked down from JJ's reaction, and gasped. Her knees were scrapped up badly, blood flowing to her ankles.

"Here," JJ pulled his shirt over his head, and pressed it to her knees, holding them tightly. "Ow, JJ, that hurts!" Tatum groaned. "Yeah, but you won't bleed out," He sang, flashing his smile at her.

John B glanced over at the pair, his grip on the wheel tightening from the way Tatum and JJ would look at each other when the other wasn't looking.

...

"That bread had mold on it three days ago," Pope said, walking into the room where JJ was making himself a sandwich with, moldy bread.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts," JJ hums in response, "Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism."

Tatum sat on the couch turned into bed, her knees wrapped in gauze, JJ's doing of course. He was very adamant on helping her fix her 'boo-boos'. "JJ!" Kie called.

"Hot damn! Let's do it." John B ripped open the package, and JJ gagged on his sandwich, spitting it into his hands. And then, because that wasn't enough to convince him, he continued the pick off the mold, still attempting to eat the sandwich.