𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland," Sarah scoffs as JJ drives the van up to Barry's place. "I don't know about this, man," Pope tells JJ.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" "This'll only take a second," JJ opened the driver's door, jumping out.

"JJ! I'm coming too!" Tatum hops out of the passenger seat, running to catch up with him. "Where you going?" John B asks his friends.

"Yo soy justicia," JJ walked up the steps.

Tatum followed him into the house, watching as JJ searched for something around the house. "I know you got a stash around here somewhere."

"So what's your plan exactly, J?" Tatum gulps. "Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye."

"Nice Shakespeare, babe. What?" Tatum widened her eyes in confusion. "An eye for an eye, sweetheart."

"Okay, that's great. You're robbing a drug dealer, J. This guy knows who we are!" Tatum stops him in the kitchen.

"I'm not scared of this guy," JJ scoffs, walking around her. "JJ, don't-" Tatum says as he makes his way back into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Tatum calls out from the kitchen. "Getting even!" He yelled out to her in response.

"All right, took care of business," JJ walks out carrying a bag. "Hey, J. If you keep doing things like this, you're going to become the nightmare. Please, stop," Tatum looked up at him.

"You watch your mouth, sweetheart," JJ narrowed his eyes at her, uncomfortable with her bringing up his father the way she did.

"Aren't you tired of kooks versus pogues?" "JJ, that's not-" "Cause I am," He walks away from her, leaving her standing alone.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kie asks in a sarcastic tone as Tatum walks out of the trailer, in a bad mood.

"This Barry guy's gonna find out. And he's gonna come after us," Sarah warns all of the Pogues. "Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wiling out," Pope agrees.

"How'd you like having a gun pulled on you?" John B rushed him, "Relax," he pushed.

"He had it right here on you, bro." "look. We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back," John B grabs the money bag from JJ.

The blond pushes him up against the passenger door of the van. "You feel like a tough guy? Huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch him in the throat," JJ says with no hesitation. "Yeah, good fucking idea, JJ." "I'm not putting it back," JJ looks down at the money.

He climbs into the van, taking his usual seat with the money bag between his legs. "You guys getting in or what?"

When no one answers, or moves, he climbs back out. "What?" "We're sick of your shit," John B walks forward.

"Oh, my shit?" JJ chuckles, looking at Tatum who's looking away on purpose. She didn't want anything to do with him at the moment.

"Yeah. Your shit." "You're pulling guns on people shit," Kie scoffs at him. "You acting like a freaking maniac-"

"Okay, Pope, I took the fall for you, man!" JJ interrupts his friend, "Know how much I owe because of you? Because of Tatum's family?"

"I'm gonna pay you back, and I didn't ask for you to do that!" "I just did! Pay it back. Right here, right now, by myself. You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do," JJ walked back to the van.

"Go off by myself," He slung the bag over his shoulder, and started walking away. "JJ.." "Hey, wait, man," John B pulled Pope back.

"Just let him go," Tatum walked forward, watching the blond boy leave.