Chapter 18

Warning this chapter contains sexual content:
    The car ride home was very quick. Which didn't help with my nerves. Elvis got out of the car, and helped me out. Elvis was able to get everyone out of the house for the night so we could be alone and somehow got the police to block the house for the night. We wanted tonight to be normal and not have to worry about pictures being taken and having to hear the fans screaming. We walked up to the door, just as I was about to walk in, Elvis picked me up and carried me inside. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Welcome home Mrs. Presley" he carried me upstairs and put me on his bed. "Are you sure you are ok? You were really quiet in the car and you still look pale." Elvis said concerned.
    "I'm fine, I promise, just a little overwhelmed from all the attention. I think I just need to clean up, I'll be right back." I kissed him and went into his bathroom. On the bathroom counter there was white lingerie and a white silk robe with the initials LP. I picked it up and looked at it. I've never worn anything like this before. I'm not nervous about having sex with Elvis, it's actually been really hard not to. I'm scared that Elvis won't find me sexy. I've never worn anything less than a swimming suit around him. What if he doesn't find me attractive in that way.
    "Lily honey, are you ok?" He asked through the door.
    "Yes, just freshening up, I'll be out in a second. I took a deep breath and took my dress off. I put the lingerie on and fixed my hair. I looked at myself and closed my eyes. Stop being stupid, Elvis loves you and he wouldn't have married you if he didn't find you sexy. I put the robe on and tied it so it covered the lingerie. I need to asses the situation before I go from 0-100. I opened the bathroom door to find Elvis still in his suit talking on the phone. He didn't hear the door open so his back was to me so I leaned again the door staring at him. He looks so good in that suit, he is so tall and handsome. I can't believe he is my husband and I'm standing here in lingerie.
"Alright Dad, I need to check on Lily. Thanks for your help tonight, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you bye." He hung up and turned around. His eyes went big and he stared at me standing in a very short robe. "Wow, umm baby, you look amazing." My fave went red and the nerves came back.
"Thanks sugar" he came closer and pulled me in for a deep kiss.
"Where have you been hiding this robe at? It looks amazing on you."
"I uh I just got it for tonight." I shuddered. He smiled and picked me up bridal style again. He sat me on the bed and took off his suit jacket.
"For tonight uh?" He giggled and kept staring at me. "What exactly would tonight be then?"
"Our wedding night." I giggled, his calmness made me feel less nervous.
"Yes it is Mrs. Presley. What exactly do you want to do tonight?" He stood above me running his hand down my cheek.
"Whatever you want to do Mr. Presley" my nerves slowly started going away. He laughed and kissed me.
"Well I have a few things in mind, but first I need some water, do you want some?" He asked. I nodded my head. He kissed me and went downstairs. As soon as he left I went to the bathroom to check my hair again. I took a deep breath and went back in the room. Elvis was back with two waters. I took them from him and sat them down on the table behind me. When I turned around he was right behind me. He pulled me in for a long deep kiss. Something came over me and I started un buttoning his shirt. He smiled into the kiss and helped me take his shirt off. He pulled me closer to him, his hands started at my arms then slowly got lower. "I really like this robe honey, it's really soft and looks great on you." He kissed me again.
"Well if you like the robe, you might like what's under it even more." I smiled, all the nerves were gone. He smirked at me.
"Oh yeah?" He slowly reached for the string on the robe and slowly undid it. When it was untied I let the robe fall off of my body showing the lingerie. He stopped and stared at my body. He face was red and his eyes were wide. "Oh my. I think I do like this more." He came closer to me and kissed me. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He gently hovered above me and kissed me. He then kissed me cheek and slowly kissed down my neck and stopped at my chest. "Are you ok? We don't have to do anything if you don't want." He looked at me gently. I smiled and pulled him down to me. He kissed me and kissed down my body. His hands were everywhere. His hands felt so good on my body. He took off his pants and laid on top of me kissing me. He stopped and took the lingerie off of me. He looked at me and smiled. "Are you ready? This is going to hurt a little?" He asked sweetly.
    "Yes I am." I smiled and I slowly slide inside of me.

........................................................................................

Elvis laid down next to me with a smile on his face. "Wow, that was amazing. I did not expect you to be so good at that seeing it was your first time." He laughed and grabbed my hand. I giggled and turned around to face him.
"I wasn't expecting myself to be so confident, I was so scared before we left, I didn't know if I could do it." I laughed.
"If you were scared why did you do it? We could have waited."
"You made me feel so comfortable, something just clicked inside of me and I wanted it." He smiled at me and kissed me.
"God, I love you so much Lily.
"I love you too sugar" he kissed me, I laid on his chest and we feel asleep in each others arms.