Chapter 20

Ever since the incident in the trailer, Elvis has been on edge. They guys and the Colonel have kept their distance from Elvis. Today is the last day of filming for G.I Blues. Elvis is happy today and can't wait to go back to Graceland. Since he is in such a good mood, I would really like to talk to him about releasing our duo and recording songs myself. I'm super scared of what he will say but I know I need to do it. Elvis is filming his last scene. All the guys are watching, but I stayed behind. I know that if I make Elvis his favorite dinner and dress cute it would be hard for him to tell me no. I set up the table with his favorite foods. I put on the new black lingerie I got and the pink silk robe I have that matches his black one. He loves when my hair is big so I puffed it up and did my makeup. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come back.
As soon as I heard the boys laughing I run to the bathroom and hid. The door slammed open and Elvis came in laughing. "Satnin where are you baby?" He asked. I came out and smiled at him. His eyes widened and he turned towards the boys who where outside the trailer. "Give us a minute boys" he closed the door and walked over to me. He looked at the table and at me. "What's all this baby?" He hugged me and kissed me.
"I just wanted to surprise you with dinner." He smiled and walked towards the table.
"Wow Lily, you didn't have to do all this"
"I wanted to, you have been working hard lately and I wanted you to feel like you were at home and not eating out all the time." He smiled and kissed me
"Thank you baby." We sat down and ate. "So you made me food to make me feel at home, but why exactly are you wearing that little robe?" He smiled and stared at the opening of my robe.
"I guess you will just have to wait until after dinner." I smirked and kept eating.
"Oh well in that case I'm full" he stood up and picked me up off the chair. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. We started kissing and he took off my robe. His eyes went wide and he smiled. "My beautiful wife." He kept kissing me. I giggled and kissed him back. We messed around for a little. I stopped kissing him and sat up, I felt sick. "Lily are you ok?" He asked, I shook my head and ran to the bathroom. I sat next to the toilet and threw up. Elvis sat next to me and held my hair back. He sat there with me and scratched my back. When I was done I stood up and brushed my teeth. What the heck is going on with me? I was feeling fine earlier. Elvis grabbed my pajamas and ran the shower. He got in the shower with me and held me. "Are you feeling ok honey?" He asked me as he put shampoo in my hair.
"I think so, I was feeling fine all day. I don't know why I got so sick. I'm sorry I ruined the moment." I lowered my head. Elvis and I haven't made love in a few weeks. Every time we try someone or something interrupts us.
"Lily don't apologize for getting sick, you can't control that." He kissed my cheek and continued scrubbing my scalp.
We laid in bed holding each other and talking about our future plans. This seemed like the right time to talk to Elvis.
"So I was thinking about that song we recorded together a while back." I said sitting up a little to look at Elvis. He looked at me with his eyebrow raised.
"What about it honey?"
"Well, I really want to release it, I think people would really love it."
"I know they would, but you know that the Colonel doesn't want us to."
"But why? What's the big deal?" I asked getting upset.
"I don't know, I just have learned not to question him. He has his reasons."
"That's not fair, he works for you, you don't work for him. You should be able to make your own decisions."
"He's my manager, he knows what will sell and what won't sell."
"I don't care what the Colonel thinks. He screws you over all the time. I really think this could be big for the both of us."
"The both of us?" He asked sitting up.
"Yes, it will allow you to record more music like you want to do, and it will allow me to record to. You know I have always wanted to sing and record my own music." He looked at me and sighed.
"I know you have, but he doesn't listen to me and if you start singing he is going to try to take you in and he's going to manipulate you too."
"I don't want him to manage me. Red has been trying to get me to record music for years. He has done research on other managers out there. They could take care of me and wouldn't take as much money from me. I just want to release our song so I could see if people like my voice. If it doesn't do well I'll drop it, I promise. I just don't want to regret not trying." Elvis stared at me and sighed.
"Fine, I'll talk to daddy and the colonel In the morning." I squealed and hugged Elvis.
"Thank you Satnin!" He laughed
"You're welcome honey. But no more talking to Red about what you want. Talk to me, I'm your husband, not him."
"Oh stop, you worry too much." I kissed him one more time and cuddled up to him and feel asleep.