Saturday 30th July 2022

10:45pm

Dear Diary,    

  Today was the worst, It was Saturday, OH GOD! I hate Saturdays, work and Chores , I DON'T LIKE CHORES EITHER!.

My Elder sister Anne Barged into my room crying because she lost her teddy bear, WHO CARES ABOUT TEDDY BEARS? , NO BODY EXCEPT ANNE.

" AHHHHHH! I JUST LOST MY FAVOURITE TEDDY " Anne Yelled.

" What's my business with that " I said while brushing my teeth

" YOU---YOU---YOU---DON'T CARE!! " Anne Yelled while crying.

" YEP! I don't care about teddy bears and besides you're older so why do you care about teddy bears ?" I said as I raised up one of my eye browns. As I said those words Anne started shouting at me unnecessarily and my mum ( Mrs Becky ) entered my room.

" What is going on here ? " My mum yelled.

" MUM! can you believe Ruby said she doesn't care about MR PEGGY " Anne said as she puts her two hands on her waist.

" Who is Mr Peggy ? " My mum asked confusingly.

" MR PEGGY IS MY TEDDY BEAR !" Anne said as I rolled my eyes.

" Um....Yeah! " My mum said as she cleaned of the tears from Anne's eyes.

" What Mum ? You don't care too ? " Anne asked in anger.

" UH!.... I don't know " My mum said as Anne got more Angry

" OOOOO! ALL OF YOU BITCHES DON'T CARE ABOUT MR PEGGY ? " Anne yelled in anger.

" Anne you don't have to call us a bitch " I said calmly

" Shut Your Mouth RUBY! " Anne said as she frowned at me.

" DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO SHUT MY MOUTH? " I said as I became angry too.

" YEAH I AM OLDER THAN YOU SO I CAN CALL YOU ANYTHING I WANT ! " Anne said as she looked at me with her angry eyes.

" OK! YOU ALL SHOULD KEEP QUIET UNLESS I'LL CALL YOUR FATHER " My mother said as dad ( Mr James ) Came into the room.

" What is happening ?" Mr dad said in anger.

" OH! Thank goodness you're here dad , Anne is angry Just because she lost her teddy bear ? " I said without minding my business.

" WHAT ? Anne you are no longer a baby so why should you care about teddy bears , why can't you be more like your younger sister Ruby " My dad said as he frowned at Anne.

" I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY " Anne said as she broke my dad's favourite cup.

" My cup! " dad yelled

" NOW YOU SEE HOW IT FEELS TO LOOSE SOMETHING YOU LOVE NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE. FUCK YOU ! " Anne screamed

" Do not use swear words in my house , now go to your room !. " My dad said as Anne went to her room.

After sometime I went to Anne's room and she was lying on her bed with a pillow on her face.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " Anne asked in anger as she removed the pillow from her face and looked at me.

" Nothing Anne " I said as I sat on Anne's bed.

" Get off my BED YOU FILTHY BRAINLESS BRAT! " Anne yelled as she pushed me off the bed and I fell with my face on the ground and then a large boil appeared on my face.

" OUCH! ANNE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? " I said as I rubbed the boil with my hands.

" ARE YOU INJURED ? " Anne asked.

" HECK YEAH! " I said.

" NA-NA-NA-NA BOO!- BOO!, I INJURED YOU! HAHA! " Anne said because she was happy.And at that point I was really angry and I decided to pay her back by calling my mum.

" MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!" I yelled in a lot of anger. And my mum immediately came inside the room.

" WHAT IS IT......OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD RUBY? " My mum asked in surprise.

" IT'S ANNE SHE PUSHED ME DOWN HER BED " I said while applying a lotion on the boil and massaging it.

" Anne while would you do such a thing , why can't you be more like your younger sister Ruby " Mum yelled as Anne started to become jealous.

ANNE'S POV : Oh! I hate it when mum and dad compare me to Ruby it's SUPER ANNOYING! , OH! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR SISTER RUBYYYYYYY! . 

" I am sorry " Anne said as she looked at me angrily.

" Sorry for yourself , and when you are done being sorry , you are going to make breakfast" Mum said angrily.

" But .....But Mum........" Anne said until she was interrupted.

" NO! But's , now go and  make breakfast. " Mum said as Anne looked at mum with this  " It's unfair  "  face and mum left the room.

" NOW WHO'S MAKING DINNER? ,ANNE'S MAKING DINNER! HAHA! , NA-NA-NA-NA BOO!-BOO " I said as I mocked Anne hummed and laughed  happily to hear and see Anne making breakfast.

WAITING MY READERS........DON'T STOP READING THIS PART MIGHT BE THE INTERESTING ONE. LOOK AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR LAPTOP, PHONE OR ANY DEVICE YOUR USING, CLICK ON FOLLOW AND FOLLOW ME !. ALL LOVE TO YOU ALL.