Monday 7th Sept 2022

MY BIRTHDAY WAS THE BEST!, I INVITED SO MANY PEOPLE , like Mr Mardani, EVEN THE 3 HPSG'S ( Hop,Popular, sexy girls )

" I have to say, your party is a blast! " Makayla said as she slurped her coffee. 

AND GUESS WHAT GUYS , A SUPER, DUPER HOT GUY ENTERED MY PARTY......and his name was Michael , THE BEST THING WAS!.....HE WAS ANNE'S CRUSH! 😱😱😱😱😱 and he was Kinda my crush too.

He is in the Junior class ( My class )in my school, But girls in Senior class ( Anne's Class ) are CRUSHING ON HIM TOO!.

" Hi Anne good to see you! " Michael said but Anne stammered.

ANNE'S POV : DID-DID HE JUST TALK TO ME!, OH GOD HE IS SO CUTE!😍🥹

" Ye-Yea-Cu-Cutie boy " Anne stammered.

" HUH! , I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU! " Michael said as he licked his lips , HIS LIPS ARE SO PINK AND CUTTEEE!, WHY IS HE SO HOTTTTTTTT! 😭😭😭😭.

" Um...UH! S-S-Sorry! I um...." Anne said but Michael interrupted

" UH!!, WHERE IS RUBY?, I REALLY NEED TO SEE HER NOW! " Micheal said as he left to look for me and Anne got angry.

Anne's Pov : DID HE JUST ASK ABOUT RUBY? , DOES HE HAVE A CRUSH ON RUBY MORE THAN ME?

" HI RUBY, Happy Birthday! " Micheal said as he hugged me and Anne sat on a table next to us, she saw as we were hugging and frowned her face , got angry and BECAME JEALOUS ( as usual ).

" T-Thanks so much Micheal ! " I said nervously and then something red appeared on my cheek!. WAS I BLUSHING!!!!!, YES I WAS BLUSHING AND ANNE NOTICED IT AND SHE GOT ANGRY AND JEALOUS , SO SHE STOOD UP GRABBED MY NECK, SQUEEZED IT.

" YOU ARE A FOOL!, YOU ARE BLUSHING AND FLIRTING, I HATE YOU! " Anne said she continued squeezing my neck and I lost my breathe.

" A-A-ANN-E  N-O! PLE-ASE! " I said as I struggled to breathe but I was still in the hands of my Jealous and Envious Sister, she continued squeezing my neck for 10mins and I fell to the floor because I had completely lost my breathe. My eyes were closed and my body was not moving.

" OH NO! , IS SHE DEAD! " Michael said as he pressed my chest.

" I'll help! " Jaika said as she dropped he comb on the floor.

" TOGETHER, 1,2,3 GO! " Micheal said as him and Jaika pressed my chest 10 times but I didn't wake up , Micheal decided to go to another round, MOUTH TO MOUTH!. He brushed and put his lips on my lips , but before he did that ,he opened my mouth , he blew air into my mouth but I didn't still wake up, Michael began to cry.

" ANNE!, HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?, YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER! " Michael said as tears rolled down his eyes and Anne began to cry because she was sad that she had killed her own sister.

They Rushed me to the hospital......with the help of Mr Mardani.

and they gave me some treatments before I woke up.

" AHH! Ruby you are awake! " Michael said as he kissed my forehead , ANNE WAS JEALOUS.

" OH RUBY LETS GO HOME! " Anne said because she was Jealous.

" OK! " I said as I hugged Micheal and then I left.

The reason why I said my party was the best was because I had time with MY OWN CRUSH! ( MICHAEL ) , BESIDES HE  GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER .

SQUEEE!!!