HAPPY NEW MONTH DIARY

HELLO  DIARY ! .

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

WE DID THE NEW MONTH CELEBRATION AT MR MARDANI'S HOUSE! and many people came , it's so good and fun to have the celebration at my school teachers House!

" HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLINGS ! " Mr Mardani said as he gave everyone packets of pop-corn.

" HELLO SIR !, WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?, I REALLY NEED TO PEE-PEE. " Anne said as she held her butt so tight and her body was shaking and when she said the " PEE-PEE" Everyone  started to laugh.

" IT'S AT THE BACK DOOR ! " Mr Mardani said as Anne ran to the but BAM! she bumped into Makayla, Jaika and Mayami , OH! MY GOD ANNE BUMPED INTO THE 3 HPSG's ! ( Hot, Popular Sexy Girls )

" DAMN!, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? " Makayla ( THE LEADER! ) said as she Kicked Anne .

" YEAH!, Do you need GLASSES? " Mayami ( THE HOTTEST ) asked as she put her two hands on her waist and gave a pose.

" UGH! , YOU JUST RUINED MY $1M DOLLAR HAIR ! " Jaika ( THE GIRL THAT NEVER HAD A BAD HAIR DAY! )   said as she took a Shiny Golden Comb to brush her hair , THE HAIR WASN'T EVEN RUINED!.

" Why are you staring at us like your DEAF? " Mayami asked Anne as urine quietly rushed out of Anne's Skirt.

" AHHHHH! URINE! , I better get out of here before the urine touches my hair." Jaika said as she ran and she slipped and fell on the urine.

" EWWWWWWW! " Mayami said as she helped Jaika to get up.

" MY HAIR!!!!" Jaika said as she fainted on the floor because her hair touched Anne's urine.

" YOU ARE A FOOL FOR HURTING MY FRIENDS! " Makayla said as she carried Jaika and Mayami up and left , then Anne began to cry and then Anne used a jacket and tied it on her waist to cover the urine that was on her skirt.

" Where have you been since then?" Mr Mardani said as Anne saw the 3 HPSG's as they came inside the hall where we were doing the party.

" HEY GUYS ANNE PEED ON THE FLOOR! "Makayla said as everyone started to laugh at Anne.

" THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING MY HAIR! " Jaika said as she dragged the Jacket off Anne's Waist and then everyone including me BEGAN TO LAUGH!.

" OH MY GOD IS THAT URINE ON HER SKIRT? " I said as Mayami looked at me.

" YOU! , AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED OF YOUR SISTER? " Mayami said as I nodded my head.

" YEAH I AM,  I AM JUST MANAGING! " I said as Jaika retorted;

" OH MY GOD , I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! " 

" NO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE! " I said as Anne screamed ;

" NO-NO-NO, EVERYONE STOP LOOKING AT ME ! " Anne said as she took the curtains to cover herself and Makayla took a picture of Anne.

" I am gonna post this on Tiktok , Instagram, Facebook and Twitter " Makayla said as Jaika and Mayami began to laugh.

 Makayla posted it on each of the apps and wrote : # Girl urinates in a party 😱🙂

HER ACCOUNT IS : @Itz_Makayla.

"HAVE YOU DONE IT? " I asked because I wanted Anne to pay or what she has done to me in my life.

" YES I HAVE! " Makayla said as Jaika continued brushing her hair .

" I AM GOING HOME, I AM DONE! " Anne said angrily as Mr Mardani took her popcorn and ate it.

" I'll Just follow her home ! " I said to the 3 HPSG's and I went home.

OMG! I TALKED TO THE 3 HPSG's, I THINK I AM GOING TO BE POPULAR TOO!.