REVEAL!!

HAVE YOU GUESSED AND HAVE YOU COMMENTED?

WELL IF YOU HAVE , IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON!

The person was........MUM!

" MUM YOUR HERE!" Anne and I screamed in happiness and we gave mum a peck on her cheek , IT WAS NOT JUST MUM BUT IT WAS MUM AND DAD TOO!

" DADDY! " We yelled as we gave dad a hug .

" Mum, dad thank you all for coming back and saving me from staying with this SCUMBAG! " Anne yelled as she drank her bottle of water then she pointed and frowned at Nanny.

" AWW! But stop insulting your sweet Nanny " Mum said as Anne Chocked because of the water she was drinking and began to cough.

" SWEET ? " Anne yelled as Mum nodded and I was Laughing , I wish Anne would CHOCK AND..............DIE!.

" Anne WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE ? " I said as WHOOSH! Anne splashed her water on my face .

" I DIDN'T DIE BECAUSE I WANT TO KILL YOU FIRST! " Anne said as she frowned at me and I got angry.

" GRRRH! " I SAID AS I USED MY PALMS TO CLEAN THE WATER ON MY FACE!.

" OK, OK, OK! That's enough! " Dad said as he dragged Anne's shirt backward.

" Ruby ! Take some candy ! " Mum said as she gave me some candy, GUESS WHAT GUYS! ...., SHE DIDN'T GIVE ANNE! and was Anne Jealous?, YES SHE WAS JEALOUS!!!.

" I don't care about your stupid CANDY ANYWAYS! " Anne said as Nanny left the house and waved us goodbye, FINALLY NANNY IS GONE!.

" HA! , YOU DO CARE!, YOUR'E JUST JEALOUS ! " I said as I licked my candy so hard to make Anne more Jealous then some of my saliva escaped my mouth and they landed on Anne's face.

" YUCK! What is wrong with you?, NOW YOUR DISGUSTING SALIVA IS ON MY FACE! , YOU EAT AND LICK LIKE A PIG ! " Anne said but I replied back.

" I learnt it from you!, Thanks so much you are a great teacher. " I said as I licked my candy and I began to laugh , WHOA! I just Insulted Anne but in another way.

" YOU FOOL!, YOU ARE JUST SO PATHETIC AND STUPID! " Anne said as she pushed my candy out of my mouth because SHE WAS JEALOUS!, and my beautiful Candy broke into little sad pieces.

" MY CANDY! " I cried as tears dropped out of my eyes and Mum barged into the room.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BOTH?, THERE IS NO DAY YOU BOTH WON'T FIGHT!" Mum said as she folded her arms and frowned at us.

" Anne broke my Candy! " I said as I sniffled.

" ANNE DID WHAT?.......... " Mum said as she spanked Anne on her butt * TWANK * , * TWANK * as Mum did that Anne began to cry.

" Mu-M...." Anne said as she cried so bad HAHAHA!

" WHAT NONSENSE! " Mum said as she gave me two more candies.

" I AM SORRY MUM! " Anne said as she cleaned her tears.

" SORRY FOR YOURSELF!, YOU ARE................................ GROUNDED! " Mum said as she left the room.

     GOSH! MUM GROUNDED ANNE , I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE.

Authors note:

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLS FOLLOW ME I BEG YOUR PARDON!. ILYA ( I love you all )

THIS IS TO THOSE SITES WHO COPIED MY STORIES! I AM WARNING YOU ............ THIS STORY IS A VERY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED STORY.

I AM WATCHING YOU APPS!!!! THAT ARE COPYING MY STORY!, I HAVE FOUND ONE ALREADY THAT IS WHY I AM SAYING THIS!!!. MY EYES ARE STILL LOOKING AND WATCHING.....👀