Thursday 18th August 2022

Yas!, Yas!,Yas!,Yas!,YAS!( That's the sound of me happy )

GOOD NEWS !

MY MAMA IS COMING BACK TODAY PHEW! I AM FREE FROM ANNE!

SO THAT MEANS :       ~ #Trouble ends ~ 😁

I AM FREE!

" Good thing Mum is coming back today! " I said while giving Anne a weird smile

" UGH! NO SERVICE! " Anne said as she ignored me and held her phone in anger because there was no service.

" NO SERVICE ? " I said as I wondered.

" YES! THERE IS NO SERVICE BECAUSE OF YOUR SMELLY MOUTH !" Anne yelled as she almost broke her phone and then a loud Knock landed on our door.

" MUM IS BACK , MUM IS BACK! " I yelled in excitement as I opened the door and I saw someone I didn't expect.

" HELLO LITTLE CUTIES! " A weird woman said as I and Anne began to scream.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Anne and I screamed in fear as we ran inside our room and used a pillow to cover our face.But the weird woman entered the room.

" DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM YOUR NANNY! " The Nanny said as she began to tickle our stomach.

WAIT.........Did she Just say Nanny? 

What is the difference between Nanny and Babysitter?

" WHERE IS OUR MOTHER? " I said while breathing shakingly because I thought she was a hire killer,Kidnapper or Assassin.

" Your mother is not coming back till further NOTICE! , so she said that I should take care of you both ( Anne and I )" Nanny said as she gave us a large smile.

" TILL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!" I said as I wanted to Collapse.

" Don't worry my darlings I will take good care of you " Nanny said as Anne and I were frightened that the Nanny had killed our Mum then used ' FURTHER NOTICE ' As an excuse.

                                ~ This is the worst Holiday Ever!!!! ~

                                        @#Terrible Holiday#

                                Love from Ruby Johnson 🥰