Sunday 31st July 2022

7: 45 pm.

Dear Diary,

Today was Sunday, the day we praised God . TODAY WAS ALL BAD . I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING , ANNE AGAIN ? HAHA MAYBE AND MAYBE NOT . I LAUGHED SO BAD WHEN I SAW ANNE MAKING DINNER YESTERDAY IT WAS SO SICK , BY SICK I MEANT FUNNY.

" OO! My dress " I said as I took my dress and Anne barged into the room.

" THAT'S MY DRESS !. MUM BOUGHT IT FOR ME! " Anne said as she took the dress from me.

" NO! it's MY DRESS " I said as I dragged it back and SPAM! a slap landed on my face and I began to cry and shout , I shouted on purpose mainly because my mum and dad would come an save me from the scrimmage.

" This dress was the one mum bought for me to go to church , and why did you slap me ?" I said as  Anne took the dress from me and ran , so I decided to chase her.

" IT'S MY DRESS!! " Anne screamed as she ran round my room.

" NO! IT'S MINE !!" I screamed more and Mum barged into the room.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ANNE! " My mum screamed.

" But mum it's not just me but Ruby too! " Anne said with this ' It's unfair ' face.

" It's not Ruby but you Anne! , every time you make her cry , yesterday you made her get a large boil on her head which has reduced  and now you are dragging a beautiful dress with her! " Mum said as she dragged the dress from Anne and gave it to me.

" B-But Mum It's unfair !" Anne said as she almost bursts into tears , she finally said it out loud instead of making it a facial expression.

" What is unfair! is you maltreating Ruby anyhow ! . NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU SLUT! AND PREPARE FOR CHURCH!" Mum said as Anne ran to the room angrily.

" Thanks mum for standing up for me ! " I said while feeling proud ( To brag about something or feel that you are all perfect .) I FELT PERFECT.

" OH! my darling ! I'll do anything for you . now go prepare and wear your beautiful dress." Mum said as she kissed my forehead and left my room.

  My dearest Diary let me tell you something.Can you believe what happened ...............

I wore the beautiful dress and Anne's shoe and walked around Anne's room to humiliate and annoy Anne .

" MOM!Those are my shoes " Anne said but she was ignored by my mum.

" HAHA! I love this shoe " I said as I removed Anne's shoe and kissed it with all my saliva.

" OH! JEZZZ! GIVE ME MY SHOE! " Anne yelled with all her might.

" you are the worst sister ever I just wish you would die! and rotten" Anne said as she strangled my neck.

" N-O! PL-E-ASE! AN-NEE! " I screamed in pain as I was choked by my JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS SISTER ANNE. But Anne continued squeezing my neck. But at a time she stopped and used her razor blade to tear my dress.

" YOU SCUM! " Anne yelled as dad entered to room.

"ANNE! WHY ARE YOU NOT DONE PREPARING FOR CHURCH! " Dad yelled.

" N-Nothing Dad! " Anne said as she dropped the razor blade on the floor.

" RUBY! what happened to your dress? " Dad asked in anger.

" A-A-ANNE TORE IT WITH A RAZOR BLADE !" I said while I faked my cry.

" ANNE YOU TORE RUBY'S DRESS !!" Dad said as he frowned at Anne and I continued faking my cry.

" NO! Dad she is not crying she is faking her cry please dad! " Anne said as Dad gave her a large slap on her cheek.

" D-D-D-DAD! YOU JUST COMMITTED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!! " Anne yelled as she touched her cheek and got her own dress , wore it and stared at me.

" GOOD! NOW YOU ALL SHOULD ENTER THE CAR AND LET'S ROLL ! " Dad said as we all left.

                       Anne and I had a crazy fight in the church and mum and dad stood up for me OOH! I love them soo much! , especially when they yell or shout at Anne , HAHA!.