Wednesday 17th August 2022

Dear Diary,

Couldn't these days be over? , Anne has been taking care of me and it has been a complete disaster Trashy stinky day, Can you believe what she did to me today? , she made me sit on DOG POOP YUCK!

" What is on my skirt? " I wondered as I slowly turned around and SAW IT WAS DOG POOP AND ANNE BEGAN TO LAUGH .

" BAHAHAHA WHAT A MYSTERY!" Anne said as she pointed out her dirty stinky fingers at me , brought out her phone and took pictures of me.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? " I yelled as I let out a loud groan and quickly used toilet paper to wipe the poop off then I changed my skirt to shorts.

" Nothing.........." Anne said as she looked at the pictures that she took.

" YOUR'E SO MEAN! " I yelled as I frowned at Anne and Anne showed me the picture of dog poop on my skirt.

" I AM GONNA POST THIS ON MY STATUS,INSTAGRAM, TWITTER AND WHATSAPP ! HAHAH! " Anne said as she was gonna slowly click on 'Share'.

" OH! DON'T YOU DARE POST THAT! " I said as we both were being so dramatic.

" OHHH! I JUST DID " Anne yelled as she clicked on the ' Share ' Button on her phone and the video went Viral. She named it  ' # Poop( Dog poop ) 😂 my sis skirt ( God I am so wicked )😭  '

OH MUM PLS COME BACK AND SAVE ME FROM MY SISTER OF JEALOUSY.

The Question is :       ~ Will my mother ever help me ? ~

The diary of My Jealous Sister✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें