Monday 1st August 2022

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND HAPPY NEW MONTH DIARY. .

 HEY! Diary of course you know that Mondays are school days so today I was preparing for school today , I am so happy Anne didn't bother me much today cause I am all perfect and the loved one haha.

  Sometimes I think Anne is Jealous of me , especially when she knows I am way , way prettier than her. Is she a Jealous sister ? , well this diary may be ' The Diary of my Jealous sister ' . 

" WHERE ARE MY SHOES! " I yelled as I got really angry.

" Darling are you looking for your shoes ? " Mum asked calmly.

" YES!!!" I yelled even harder.

" Anne can you borrow Ruby shoes ? " Mum said . Immediately Anne began to get angry.

" WHAT! BUT MUM THEY ARE MY SHOES! " Anne said as she frowned at me.

" JUST GIVE HER THE SHOES!" Mum yelled as Anne gave the SHOES! to me with anger.

" Good now you all should go to the car so that dad will drop you off! " Mum said as Anne and I went to the car.

Our car has a TV so I wanted to watch Nikelodeon .

" I wanna watch Nikelodeon ! which has a TV show sponge bob square pants!  " I said as I changed the TV channel to Nikelodeon.

" NO! I wanna watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians " Anne said as she changed it to the Kardashian stuff.

" NO! I wanna watch sponge bob. " I said as I put sponge bob square pants . I watched the part where Plankton was trying to steal the Secret formula And Boom! I saw Kylie Jenner , Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the TV screen.

" Kylie Jenner !, I love her lips " Anne said as I became angry.

" WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT ? " I yelled .

" Because I wanted to! " Anne said .

" Keeping up with the Kadarshians is just a ' STUPID ' TV show that shows the Kardashians life. " I said really angry and WHO WATCHES SOMEBODY'S LIFE ? , NOBODY EXCEPT ANNE!!.

" HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE KARDASHIAN FAMILY!!!!  " Anne said as she opened her eye like a cat.

" BLAA! BLAA! I DON'T CARE!! " I said as I poured my saliva on Anne.

" Look! I don't know what you both are doing there at the back seat but we are in school so you both should come down the car " Dad said as Anne and I ( Ruby the perfect one ), we came down the car.

In Class I am in Grade 9 ( JSS 3 ) and Anne is in Grade 11 (SS 2 ) ( She is almost going to university because after Grade  11 is Grade 12 and after grade 12 is UNIVERSITY!.

        And Anne got in trouble so the rule in my school which is Wisdom Elementary School is that if you get in trouble you will be taken to a lower class for some days so Anne was taking to my class.

" ANNE DID YOU GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN ? " I asked teasingly.

" MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU-YOU-YOU...... " Anne said as she was interrupted.

" Anne! no talking in my class! " Mr Mardani said.

" But Mr Mardani It's Ruby that was talking!" Anne said as frowned at me .

" I SAID KEEP QUIET ANNE ! " Mr Mardani yelled.

So.....we were having our test so since Anne was in my class she joined us to write.

AND THEN WE WROTE THE EXAM JEZZ! IT WAS SO SIMPLE BUT THEY HAVE'NT TOLD US THE SCORES YET THEY SAID THEY WILL SHOW US AT NIGHT.