:) Anne is THE BEST ( Surprisingly )

The 3 HPSG's Saw me writing my diary and they Began to Insult me :( , :-(

" Are you writing a diary ? " Makayla said as she started laughing.

" YEAH!, I thought diaries were only for NERDS!, and people who have ......LIFE PROBLEMS! " Jaika said as she stroked her hair.

"OH MY GOD DID SHE NAME IT? " Mayami said as she laughed.

" What did she name it? " Jaika said as Mayami flipped my diary to see the Title .

" THE DIARY OF MY JEALOUS SISTER!, HAHA SO LAME! " Mayami said as all the 3 HPSG's Started laughing.

" Let's GO I AM TIRED IF LAUGHING AT RUBY'S STUPIDITY! " Makayla said as all the 3 HPSG's Left.

I felt bad and Anne came to comfort me ......😱...Mainly because my mum said that she should come and apologize to me for breaking my phone....

" Hey Ruby I am sorry for spoiling your phone earlier " Anne said.

" NO WORRIES!, I don't care anyways! " I said.

" Umm......I didn't really get to give you your birthday gift so this is it...." Anne said as she brought out a box, she opened it and IT WAS!!!!!! A SAMSUNG 1Million Dollar phone!

" OMG!...THANKS SO MUCH ANNE! " I said as I hugged Anne , THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HUGGED ANNE!!!.......Then Anne left the room.....Maybe the HPSG's were right.....I don't need this Stupid diary anyways......besides Anne and I has reconciled ......so why am I writing about this ( The Diary of my Jealous Sister)

I am going to trash this diary.......

I turned on the fire and I threw my diary inside , I watched as the papers of my diary burnt and I felt bad.

I think It's the end of Anne and I

It's the end of the Jealous Sister.

THE END....

Author's note:

I know THIS IS A SHORT STORY...

THANKS SO MUCH....