Saturday 3 Sept 2022

HEYOO! It's Saturday ( THE WORST DAY OF THE WEEK !)  

AND EVEN AS BAD AS THIS DAY WAS!

IT WAS...........................

........................( DRUM ROLL )

IT WAS..............MY.............BIRTHDAY HURRAY! 

I was so happy that I woke up very early by 3:22am , and stood at the side of my parents bed so that when they wake up , I WILL SHOUT " IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"    AND I WILL DESTROY ANNE!

SO....... LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES!:

My parents woke up.......

" IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY ! " I said as I raised my two hands up.

" AHHHH! , JESUS RUBY!, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF US! " Mum yelled as she placed her hand on her chest.

" YEAH! YOU DID! " Dad said as he gave me a weak smile and at that point, I was disappointed and sad.

" B-u-But Dad, Mum IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! " I said sadly as I raised my two hands up again and smiled wildly and sadly!.

" YEAH WE KNOW!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! " Mum said as she put her lips on my forehead and MUAH! , SHE KISSED ME!. I went to Anne's room and SCREAMED SO LOUD. 

" ANNE! , ANNE!, ANNE!, ANNE! " I yelled in happiness.

" UGH!! WHAT IS IT?, CAN'T YOU SEE I AM SLEEPING !! " Anne groaned as she stood up from her bed, washed her face and wanted to pull of her night gown.

" OH! I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE THAT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! " I said as Anne frowned at me.

" TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY ? " Anne asked in a soft and caring voice.

" YEAH IT IS! " I said as Anne touched my shoulder.

" OH, OKAY! WELL.............I DON'T CARE! " Anne said as she smiled mischievously.

" I KNEW IT !, I KNEW THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE TO COME AND TELL YOU THAT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! " I said as I almost burst into tears.

" GREAT ....NOW YOU CAN GO! " Anne said as she pointed her finger at her door and telling me to leave then I left.

" ANNE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY! " I said as Mum looked at me in surprisingly.

" SHE DOESN'T? " Mum said as she tapped my head.

" YEAH!, ANNE IS SO PATHETIC ! AND TOXIC, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING I DO!" I said as I wandered around the room in ANGER!.

" DON'T WORRY!, I WILL THROW YOU A BIRTHDAY PARTY TOMORROW! " Mum said as she gave me a smirk.

" BUT, TOMORROW IS SUNDAY, CHURCH DAY! " I said as mum placed her hand on her chin.

" HMM ....OKAY!, MAYBE ON MONDAY! " Mum said as she tapped my shoulder to comfort me.

" SURE!, ON MONDAY IT IS! " I yelled in happiness.

" OH MY SWEET BABY GIRL! " Mum said as she rubbed my hair, as Mum said that Anne saw Mum rubbing my hair and Calling me sweet names, Anne became JEALOUS! ( as usual ).

ALL I KNOW! IS THAT SQUEEE! , I AM HAVING MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON MONDAY, HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE THERE!, I AM GONNA INVITE MY FRIENDS (Only if I have them ).

Authors NOTE!

Hope you guys like it!!!