SILENT TREATMENT

🤣🤣TODAY WAS THE FUNNIEST DAY EVER!

Anne gave Nanny a Silent treatment! HOW FUN😄.

" OH! Anne I bought Bean cakes would you like some ? " Nanny said as Anne rolled her eyes and ignored Nanny.

" NANNY! I would like some bean cakes " I said .

"Ok! DARLING!" Nanny said as she kindly gave me some Bean cake , YUM ! GOD IT WAS SO YUMMY!

" I don't want your disgusting BEAN CAKES! " Anne yelled as she frowned at Nanny and I , "WHAT DID I DO TO HER?" I wondered to my self

" DON'T INSULT MY DELICIOUS BEAN CAKES!!! " Nanny yelled in anger but she realised Anne got ANGRIER!.

" OHH! YOU ARE A SCUMBAG NANNY!" Anne said as I enjoyed the bean cakes and I was enjoying the drama.

" DON'T INSULT MY BEAN CAKES AND I ! " Nanny said as she became more angry , I enjoyed the drama , I even took Anne's phone to video them .

" Stop BRAGGING! about your POISONOUS BEAN CAKES!!! " Anne said and suddenly we heard a knock on our door.

" WHO COULD THAT BE ? , COULD IT BE MOMA! " I said to my self as I went to open the door and GUESS WHO I SAW!.

" Hello SWEETIE ! " The unknown person said, FIRST OF ALL BEFORE I REVIEW THE PERSON! YOU GUYS SHOULD GUESS , GUESS WHO IT WAS!, GUESS!, GUESS!, GUESS!, GUESS!, GUESS! , HAVE YOU GUESSED?, OK LET ME TELL YOU , THE PERSON WAS ( Drum roll )...................................IT WAS ....................... IT WAS................... IT WAS ......................... IT WAS...........( Another Drum roll ) 

PLEASE, Read , Vote and comment before  I tell you who it was and PLEASE! Follow me before I tell you.( PLEASE GUYS HOPE THIS DOESN'T DISTURB YOU!)

Read the next chapter to find out who it was.

Comment on who you guessed before I tell you .....so guess and comment below there👇and tell me who you guessed before you move to the next chapter to find out . THANKS ! I LOVE YOU ALL!

HI Guys I have an announcement to make to you all !, I might not be in wattpad for some months , because of some reasons I can't tell you so....If I don't update m stories or respond to any of you people's messages on wattpad, or inbox and If you follow me and I do not follow you back , Just know It's for some reason's or just know that I am not on wattpad but I PROMISE YOU! I WILL COME BACK LATER ( I Hope so ) * I am feeling so emotional * ( Cries ) I WILL COME BACK THANKS AND ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

SO GUYS I MIGHT NOT UPDATE !!!! I WILL MISS YALL!