Saturday 13th August 2022

HI DIARY!........

Today is Saturday Like I said I hate Saturdays. But today was our School party and I looked really hot. On the other hand Anne was looking so terrible . She got angry that my mum and dad spent all their money on me trying to make me look beautiful.

" OH MY GOD I LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!  " I said as I looked at the mirror and twirled around and Anne rolled her eyes . WAS SHE JEALOUS ?, YES SHE WAS!

" MUM I DON'T HAVE ANY SHOE TO WEAR! " Anne yelled.

" HOW IS THAT MY BUSINESS! " Mum yelled as she did my make up.

" HOW IS RUBY'S DRESSING YOUR BUSINESS? " Anne said in anger.

" HOW IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS ? " Mum yelled as Anne screamed " THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER! ".

" WOW! ANNE'S REALLY ANGRY TODAY " I said while acting like a good girl.

" NO.......she is always angry " Mum said as she applied my lip gloss on my lip.

" Yeah! Mum....... can I tell you something ? " I said as I giggled .

" Yeah what is it ? " Mum asked as she arranged my hair.

" Have I ever told you that you're the best mum ever ?" I said as I tickled my mum's cheek. 

" AWWW! RUBY! THAT'S SOO CUTE ! " Mum said as she kissed my forehead .

" THANKS MUM . ALRIGHT ! ISN'T IT TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL ? " I asked .

" OH YES! " MUM SAID AS SHE YELLED Anne's name.

" YES MUM WHAT IS IT ? , I LOOK LIKE TRASH ! " Anne said as she ran downstairs . she looked really ugly haha.

" IT'S TIME TO GO AND STOP YELLING AT ME LIKE I AM A CHILD!!" Mum said as they all entered the car and we drove to school.

THE PARTY WAS SOOOO GREATT!