TODAY IS WEDNESDAY BLABALA

Hi DIARY TODAY WAS WEDNESDAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAY'S Besides my Graduation is tomorrow and after tomorrow I will enter university YAY! and I will finally stay away from my blood sucking sister RUBY!.

" HEY! MUM I AM GRADUATING TOMORROW ! " I said as I felt excited and Ruby rolled her eyes. OHH! NOW IS SHE THE JEALOUS ONE. RUBY IS SO! JELLY THAT I AM GRADUATING AND  I AM LEAVING AND GOING TO UNIVERSITY!.

I AM NOT JELLY AND BESIDES IT'S ME RUBY!. You can tell from my handwriting because it's different from Anne's own.

SO! I never knew that Anne was with my precious dairy this whole time and besides Anne Lied she is not going to university, she didn't even pass her exams so

SO YOU FOUND IT Ruby and I am going to university. where did you even get the diary from?           and I don't even care.

" OH RUBY YOU FOUND YOUR DIARY I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE , YOU SAID YOUR'E NOT JELLY , WHERE DID you find it ? " I said as Ruby frowned at me.

" It was in your freaking closet ! and you took it back . NOW GIVE ME BACK MY DIARY ! " Ruby said as she went to my room to search for her diary but she didn't find it and she began to cry.

" AWW! Ruby why are you crying ? " I asked kindly

" ALL I WANT IS MY DIARY!!!!!!! " Ruby said as she began to cry and I felt kinda happy but some feelings came to me and I began to feel bad.