NANNY NIGHTMARE!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH! NANNY IS A NIGHTMARE SHE MADE ME BURST HER LEG PIMPLE AND SHE MADE ME MASSAGE HER OLD CRANKY LEG.

" WHO WANTS TO EAT SNAILS ? " Nanny asked as Anne and I rolled her eyes in annoyance .

" EWWWW! " Anne whispered to me.

" What are you whispering about ? " Nanny said as Anne rolled her eyes .

" NOTHING........" Anne said as she moved round the room with her phone while looking for service.

" BETTER !" Nanny said as she picked her dirty nose with her fingers and brought out her booger.

" This is soo disgusting " I said as I wanted to puke and Nanny stared at her fine looking booger.

" HMM.....What is this ? " Nanny said as she pointed the booger right on her mouth and BAM! she ate her booger.

" OH MY GOD! " Anne said looking at Nanny.

" This tastes really good !" Nanny said as  she rubbed her stomach and searched her nose to find some more.

" OK! NANNY, DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?, WE HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING LEGIBLE AND ALL YOU WANT US TO EAT ARE SNAILS? " Anne said because she was freaking angry.

" DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO YOUR NANNY LIKE THAT!" Nanny said as she pointed her umbrella at Anne.

" WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? POINT YOUR UMBRELLA AT ME ? " Anne said as Nanny became angry.

" Because of this your selfishness I am not going to give you anything " Nanny said as she brought out a large rainbow candy and gave it to me but she didn't give Anne, IT TOOK HOURS BEFORE I FINISHED THE CANDY🍭.

AND YESS! ANNE GOT ANGRY AND JEALOUS BECAUSE NANNY DIN'T GIVE HER CANDY.

" THIS IS SO SHITY, YOUR THE WORST NANNY EVER !!! " Anne yelled angrily as she went to her room and Nanny felt bad about what Anne said.

                                        ~STILL LICKING THE CANDY🍭🍭 ~                     

                                                                                                                         # Anne is Jealous #

Author's Note:

Hello my beautiful readers pls read , comment, vote and share the story. pls follow me and I'll surely follow you back .

IMAGINE IF YOU ( My readers ) Had a sister like Anne, If it were me I'll kill myself. BAHAHAHAH!