Tuesday 16th August 2022

Dear Diary,

We are on holiday and this holiday was officially the WILD!, WILD WORST.

I heard when Anne was shouting in her room IT WAS SO... HILARIOUS HA!

" Why did I give that STINKY BITCH her diary! , OH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? " Anne yelled as she broke her glass cup on the floor.

WELL I GUESS WHEN SHE SAID " STINKY BITCH " SHE WAS REFERRING TO ME!. 

" WHO ARE YOU CALLING A STINKY BITCH " I said as we heard loud footsteps of My mum on the tiles.

" Mum Where are you going  ? " Anne said looking at m mum's stunning dressing.

" I am going to my friends house and I will stay there for two days and you know your dad travelled too! " Mum said as she brought out bundles of dollar money $$$$$$ 🤑🤑🤑

" SO...WHO IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF US? " I said as I gave Anne a weird eye.

" Anne is going to take care of you for two days ! " Mum said as I almost Collapsed.

WAIT......DID SHE JUST SAY ANNNEEE!!!! , YUP.....SHE SAID ANNE!

" ANNEEE? , BU......BU......T MU..M ANNE CAN'T! " I said as I folded my hands , frowned my face and sat on the chair.

" Anne.....you will take care of Ruby for the two days that I am gone, and collect this money to take care of yourselves " Mum said as she gave Anne 500 dollars from the bundle of money she held and gave as all a kiss on our for head and she left.

" BYE MUM I WILL MISS YOU! " Anne said kissing my mother goodbye while I just continued folding my arms ,frowning my face and sitting on the chair.

" I AM HUNGRY! " I said while I rubbed my stomach and Anne rolled her eyes , she brought out 50 dollars from the money she held and gave it to me.

" Go! Find yourself a meal! " Anne said as she slapped the money on my face but I removed it.

" BUT MUM SAID YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF ME! " I said as I sat down on the parlor chair and turned on the TV but Anne came and turned off the TV .

" YOUR'E 15 years old NOW GO AND MAKE FOOD FOR YOURSELF " Anne said as she gave me the money but I just scattered the money and went to my room. 

                                ~ The trouble Begins ~