678746t54738q2@@@#$%^&**( I SCRIBBLED)

Hi Ruby's stupid diary it's me Anne ! , I know you love my handwriting  and I know it's stunning .

SO....You might wonder how I took your filthy, useless diary.

Let me just explain it all to you:

" Ruby! It's time for dinner " My unfair mum yelled as Ruby stood up from the bed and left the diary on the bed. I came into your room to do your laundry and whoosh! I saw the diary on the bed , I wanted to move on but NO! I went to your bed , took the diary and brought it to my room.

I read every single thing you wrote inside the diary . YOU CALLED ME A JEALOUS SISTER THAT'S SOO! PATHETIC. AND YOU CALLED ME TRASH! . I should not be quarrelling about someones past wrong so I'll just keep quiet and mind my own business.

" WHERE IS MY DIARY ? " Ruby said as she bursts into tears.

" WHERE IS MR PEGGY? " I said as I pretended to cry.

" WHO CARES ABOUT MR PEGGY ? " Ruby said as she cleaned her tears.

" I CARE ABOUT MR PEGGY! " I said . Can you believe Ruby doesn't care about Mr Peggy ? , she is such a selfish sister.

" THAT STUPID TEDDY BEAR " Ruby said as she started to cry.

" DID YOU JUST CALL MR PEGGY STUPID ? " I said as I got angry.

" YES I DID WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ? , YOUR JUST A DUMB GIRL WHO GOT AN F 1 IN HER EXAMS ! " Ruby said as she started laughing.

" THAT'S NOT FUNNY! " I screamed.

" IT IS FUNNY BECAUSE IT SHOW'S HOW YOUR BRAIN IS NOT FUNCTIONING WELL " Ruby said as she started to laugh again.

" OHH! I HATE YOU! " I said as I got really angry.

" I DON'T CARE ! " Ruby said as she began to sing. " ANNE GOT AN F 1 , F 1 , F1  , Anne got an F 1 and now I know she's crass .  ( Crass: To be dumb and to be an Illiterate ) .Ruby sang this to the tune of  'Mary had a little lamb '.

" I AM NOT CRASS ! " I yelled in anger. I am not crass or am I ?

" YOU ARE BECAUSE IT'S ONLY A CRASS PERSON THAT WILL GET AN F IN HER EXAMS! " Ruby said as she started humming ' Anne got an F 1 song '.

" OHHH! RUBY HAVE FUN LOOKING FOR YOUR DIARY! " I said as I gave Ruby an evil smirk .

" YOU TOOK MY DIARY!  NOW GIVE IT BACK!" Ruby said because she suspected I took her diary.

" I AM NOT WITH YOUR FILTHY USELESS DIARY! " I said as Ruby got angry.

" TAKE THAT! " Ruby said as she kicked my butt . OUCH! it hurts so bad!. Ruby bit my hand .

" AHH! STOP BITING ME! " I said as I Bit her back and Mum and dad entered the Room.

" WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE? " Mum said angrily.

" YOU BOTH ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING NOW RUBY GO TO YOUR ROOM! " Dad said as Ruby didn't go upstairs.

" BUT DAD SHE TOOK MY DIARY! " Ruby said angrily,

" HOW ARE YOU SURE I TOOK YOUR DIARY? " I said as I folded my arms.

" BECAUSE YOU SAID : OHH! RUBY HAVE FUN LOOKING FOR YOUR DIARY! AND YOU GAVE THIS EVIL SMIRK WHICH MEANS THAT YOUR'E WITH MY DIARY " Ruby said as dad got angry and dragged Ruby upstairs.FINALLY THEY SHOUTED AT RUBY INSTEAD OF ME.

I AM ACTUALLY BEGINNING TO LIKE DIARY'S I WILL KEEP THIS DIARY FOREVER! ( Evil Laugh )