Courage

Episode 102 - Courage

Bloom woke up, after hearing Arcadia's voice, guiding her to a new light, and a new power, Hesperix. Bloom then saw the Hesperix Tiara infront of her.

Bloom: The Tiara...

Tiara: Bloom, you're quest for Hesperix begins now. You'll be put to test everytime. Show me that you're worth of Hesperix. You'll have a maximum of 3 weeks. If by the time of 3 weeks you still haven't proved yourself, you'll lose your powers.

Bloom: 3 weeks, huh...

Tiara: I'll replace your Enchantix Tiara, and give you powers to fight in the Cortex, but you won't be able to use your strongest attacks. Good luck, and my you achive your Hesperix.

The Tiara disapeared. Bloom looked at Aelita, and noticed that she was still sleeping. Bloom to went back to sleep. However, it seems that XANA's not into sleeping.

 However, it seems that XANA's not into sleeping

On the next day, it's past breakfast now. The gang only had classes at 10pm. Right now, they were at the vending machine.

Jeremy: Hesperix?

Bloom: Yes. With this power, i can fight in the Cortex as well! Although, i don't know how i'm suposed to prove myself to the Hesperix Tiara.

William: Three weeks can go by in a flash!

Jeremy: One way or another, we'll have to find a way to enter teh Cortex, again. And avoid those changes in the Sector. 

Yumi: If it's like Sector 5, isn't there any mechanism to make it stop?

Jeremy: I'm not sure.(aleart) Huh?(opens the laptop) Drats! XANA's attacking! Activated tower in the Mountain Sector!

Aelita: XANA's been more and more active, than ever before!

Ulrich: Yeah, just so that wen don't make it to the Cortex!

The Lyoko gang went to the sewers. However, when they went down the pasage, a ghost apeared. It took Sissi's shape.

William: Whoops, a specter!

Bloom: Doesn't look like we'll get past without a fight. FIREPORT!

Bloom teleported the others to the lab, She then looked at the specter, who charged up her attack. Bloom charged up power as well.

Bloom: Magic Winx! ENCHANTIX! 

Bloom transformed into her Enchantix. On the lab, the others were quite surprised with the move Bloom just used.

Aelita: Did she just teleported us here?

Odd: Out of nowere!

William: I just hope she doesn't risk herself to much