All out Attack

Episode 115 - All out Attack

The Lyoko Warriors, The Winx and Anthea were looking at Jeremy's laptop that marked 5 activated Towers on Lyoko. All sectors had a Tower activated.

William: 5 Activated Towers?!

Aelita: We never saw anything like this!

Jeremy: This just got worse! We just got back from-

Suddenly, everyone was cut short by the Return to the Past. We're now back to 9 AM, and the Lyoko Gang is back at the Patio.

Jeremy: Huh?

William: Oh no, XANA's controling the Return to the Past!

Tecna: What was that?

Musa: It's like we're back to 9AM!

Bloom: It's one of the Supercomputer's abilities, the Return to the Past. We're now back in time, but Jeremy didn't activated it!

Jeremy: XANA did it!

A few moments later, the Lyoko gang is in the Factory. The Winx to were there to, and Jeremy was looking through the Ultrascanner.

Ulrich: I don't understand! How did XANA activated 5 Towers!

Bloom: The Cortex!

Laura: Precisely. Now, all we have to figure out, is how do we deactivate them all at once.

Jeremy: Let me take a look... I GOT IT! I figured out how XANA's activated the five towes and how we're gonna deactivate them all at once!

Aelita: Perfect!

Jeremy: The man tower is in the Cortex! By deactivating that tower, we will-(recives a mensage) Huh? A mensae from XANA!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Yumi: What does he want?

Tecna: What's this?(reads a mensage) "Deliver Aelita to the Scyphozoa in the Desert Sector"

Aelita: What? But why? It's already got the Keys to Lyoko!

Tecna: It doesn't say why... Wait, did he launched an ultimatum? Listen to this! "Otherwise i will make your worls jump back in time again and again, until you give in! This isn't an Ultimatum, "Einstein" It's a choice. Chose right!"

Odd: How dares XANA use Jeremy's nickname like that?

Jeremy: Ultimatum or not, we know where to attack. So XANA's ultimatum will have no efect.

Jeremy typed on the keyboard this: "No" as simple as that. The Winx braiced themselvs for the awnser, and the others prepeared to go to the scannes. At Kadic, Sissi and Naomi were having a chat.