Anthea

Episode 107 - Anthea

Passing through the binary code cyberspace, on the center of Lyoko, we can see the blue Sector 5. The Lyoko Warriors are fighting against some Mantas. Meanwhile, Aelita was operating the interface.

Aelita: Jeremy, you think there's anything here?

Jeremy: I'm sure of it!(Lab) If there's any clue on XANA's control over the Towers it has to be that interface!

Aelita: So far nothing. 

The others were having a few problems with the Mantas, as they trarted releasing mines. Odd fired one arrow at a mine that was coming out, and bew it up, along with the Manta.

Odd: That one less for the party!

William was protecting Aelita. However, these Mantas were revealing to be quite pesky and anoying. William looked at the cyberspace, and atemped to do something.

William: Can i do this... MANTA!!!!!

Out of nower, a cry of another Manta was heard. It was diferent. While XANA's mandas were a bluish gray, this one is Black.

 While XANA's mandas were a bluish gray, this one is Black

Aelita: Whoa....

Bloom: That Manta is black!

The Black Manta went to William, awating his orders. William hopped on it, and they took off. William pointed his sword at XANA's Mantas.

William: Fire!

William's Manta fired at XANA's creatures. Its laser blew one of the enemy Mantas up, but there was still a final Manta to deal with. Bloom went above it.

Bloom: DRAGON'S ENERGY!!!

Bloom hitted the Enemy Manta, destroying it. Aelita ept searching, and finally saw something that she thought it could be what they came there for.

Aelita: Jeremy, i think i found something! I'm gonna send it to you!

Jeremy: Let me see!(Lab) This is it! Alright, guys, time to come home!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The elevator door opened, revealing the Lyoko gang. They went to Jeremy, who was analyzing the Data they just got.

Odd: Remind me, why were we in Sector 5, in the forst place?

Bloom: To be onest, i don't understand either. Jeremy just told us that to go there, and extract Data.

Aelita: You mentionated that this was to learn ho XANA can control the Towers, but why?

Jeremy: Well, here's the thing. I have a guess that we woul only be able to decode the Video by returning to the Cortex. But then again, it's quite risky, because of those Antivirus they have guarding it.