Pangeia

Episode 106 - Pangea

XANA started the day with everything

XANA started the day with everything. There's an Activated Tower on the Forest Sector. This tower creates dome kind of Ghost. It started hitting people, and they were posessed by XANA. so far, these people didn't to anything, and waited for XANA to tell them what to do.

A new Day started at Kadic Academy. It's about 7AM, and Bloom and Aelita, are geting ready to go have Breakfast.

Bloom: So William is stuck here?

Aelita: Preety much. He got in a little trouble with Jim, but luckly, he didn't got detention. We better get going, or Odd will steel our food!

Bloom: Hahahahahahahaha!!!

The two of them went. Aelita and Bloom were really close. They were like sisters. Now, we see the two of them, having breakfast. They were surprised, when the boys weren't there.

Bloom: The boys aren't here yet?

Aelita: Did something happend?(sees William) Oh, William's comming.(William sits besides Bloom)

William: Morning, girls! The others are not here, yet?

Aelita: Looks like it.

In a few seconds, Jeremy, Ulrich and Odd came in. Odd looked down, as Jeremy and Ulrich went ahead to get their food. The two of them joined the rest.

Jeremy: Morning guys.

Aelita. Morning. What happend? Usually, you're here before me and Bloom.

Ulrich: Let's just say that Odd's having lots of bad luck. I guess it's what happend when you break a mirror. 

Bloom: He broke a mirror?

Jeremy: Over 7 months ago.

Bloom: You guys are way to superstigious. I broke a mirror two years ago, and i haven't had any bad luck yet!

Ulrich: Well, maybe things work diferent, where ou come from.

Bloom: Actually, it's quite the oposite. If you break a mirror in Magix, you're cursed for seven years! Lucky for me that the mirror i broke was the one i brough from Earth, at that time.(alarm) Huh?

Jeremy: Whoops!(pulls out laptop) XANA's at it again! Let's get moving!

With Yumi's class, they were going on a history class trip, to the Louvre. It's now about half past 8 am, and the class is at the entrance of the Louvre. Jim is there, with the history teacher, Gilles Fumet, as well.

Mtr. Fumet: So, today's visit will take us to the deepest of history. We'll come face to face with some of the most valious artifacts, ever found in history.(they go on)